Reviews for Generations
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
That was an interesting read. I've always loved Hiko's character. He tends be a little crass but his heart's in the right place I think.
Beyond Doubt chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful and a well written piece. You have a way with words as well as a talent in imagery for one's imagination.

I liked your story quite a bit :) Please, continue to write as long as you can. I'd love to read more from you in the near future.

Take care and thanks for sharing!

Beyond Doubt
unsigned chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
beautiful story. you wrote kenji and hiko quite well. the way you alternate between the flashbacks and the actual story.
NinnyTreetops chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
"the hand that just a moment before had painfully felt the absence of his sakabatou reaching for the sleeping head of his son."

and

"For a second, even his raven hair took the color of blazing flames."

Both of those were perfect illustrations of the two fathers. Excellent choices. Hiko was spot on, and I really enjoyed your take on Kenji. All in all, a great piece. Thanks for writing it :)
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
A touching story. It feels like a sense of completion where all the loose ends are finally tied off. Thanks for posting!
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nicely done. I loved the flashbacks to little Kenshin training under Hiko as a juxtaposition with Kenji. I agree with Hiko that it's a mistake for Kenshin to try to keep Kenji from swordsmanship, which is something he would obviously gravitate toward. When a parent tries to prohibit something to a child, it only makes the child's desire for that thing that much stronger.

Anyway, please write more Kenshin and Kenji stories.