Reviews for Atroquinine Merlot
Alexskye89 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Wow...sucks for Edgey to prosecute that mass shooting every one was going on about and against the man he was trying to avoid Feenie? Whoa sometimes I feel a little sorry for Edgeworth sometimes...anyways loved the story!
empires chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
What a wonderful mystery!

I enjoyed the investigation and the carefully placed clues, and your Edgeworth is stunning.
RandomReader chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. When I saw you'd finally updated, I nearly yelled out loud in joy! This story is so BRILLIANT! Kept me guessing the whole way through and the ending was very satisfying! Awesomeness right here everyone!
Derald Snyder chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
This wasn't a bad investigation story, but it felt too much like a normal crime drama. Don't get me wrong, you got the canon character's personalities pretty much down pat, but I would've liked to see some "OBJECTION!" "HOLD IT!" "TAKE THAT!" blurbs.
Just a suggestion if you ever write another Ace Attorney fic. :-)
Bookworm chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
You have no idea how happy I am that you updated! A great chapter as always and I very much look forward to the next. You really have a talent for writing.
xXThe Girl In WonderlandXx chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
This is a really, really intresting story! I love how all the characters have their own background, and how managed to make this humorous even though it's super serious! You seriously need more reveiwers.

Keep up the great job!
RandomFandom chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Awesome! Please update! It's so engaging!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Oooo goody! new chapter! Awesome plot so far!
ArdaAncalima chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'm so glad you updated! This fic is so awesome! The scenes with Phoenix in this chapter were fun and all the progression of the mystery...love it!
Adorabubble chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Oh my GAWD! Pleeeeeeeeeeeease update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! That can be a Christmas present from you to everyone who's REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW CHAPTER!
serenity-topaz chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Oh, Edgey-poo, why so serious? xD

I'm liking this story so far. The characterisation of Ms Long the Van Hales is excellent.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Honestly, my reaction when I saw that you had updated was "YEEAAHH!"
Very well written chapter, as always. Update soon, please! _
Indochine chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Wow weird chapter! I mean, who's Juliet? That was such a turnabout! ;) maybe Wright will help him solving this at lunch the next day! _

Anyway I'm glad you updated and I hope you'll post another chapter soon!
EggplantWitch chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I raged when I saw I'd gotten to the last chapter. ANYWAY onto the review.

It's been a damn good read, I'll give you that. Edgeworth's inner monolouge is convincing and the characters are all very much akin to something from Investigations (which is, I'm sure, precisely what you were going for). The only complaint I really have is something relatively minor that you've toned down in later chapters anway, namely describing precisely what characters are wearing. It may be just opinion, but I find such descriptions incredibly clunky and uneccessary, but again, I've not noticed any of this happening in recent chapters. If you DO want to give us an idea of a character's appearance scatter the details about (e.g. 'she fiddled with her pearl necklace', 'he flicked his blond hair'). Those are pretty shabby examples, but I hope you get the idea.

Also, I noticed that you're a fan of Sherlock, and I'm getting some very strong 'Molly' vibes from Hannah. Coincidence?
The Bunnies Will Kill Us All chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Gahh I have such a talented friend.

You do good with the wordy-thing. Like my eloquence?

48,166 words! Bravo!