Reviews for Hands
white tiger freak chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Interesting... I like it!
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I am really enjoying your Narnia stories! I read "Always" earlier today, and if you couldn't tell, I am now obsessed with it.
I really think you captured the Pevensies well in these descriptions. I can just see them when you write them. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Ah! The Valient Queen. So simple and childlike in her faith and her joy in simple pleasures. So warrior like in her fierce courage and staunch determination. She will always be my favorite. May God give us all faith and fierce love, like hers, for him and each other.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Perfect. A just perfect description of the Just King.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I love this. Sometimes I feel that Susan gets portrayed less favorably than her siblings in fanfics, since she is destined to not be there at the end of "The Last Battle." Here though, you show her at her best. She is gentle, strong, and skilled; both as a sister and Queen.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
This was perfect for Peter. He is both a protective warrior and gentle caregiver, as befits him, being the eldest who feels responsible for the other three as well as a whole country. Good use of imagery.
ValiantDaughterOfEve chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Wow, what a fantastic story!
Hands...I never thought of that!
I loved Peter's especially, but they were all fantastic! Keep up the good work!
readingrox101 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
You are an AWESOME writer! You write with delicacy and dignity, and though that sounds cheesy and odd, it's true :) I love your stories
saphiraV chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Great story! )
elizabethday chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This may be the best fanfic ever written. I cannot even begin to tell you how impressed I am and how well written it is! It's almost as if C.S. Lewis were describing them himself. Thank you for this!
97 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Wonderful! Absolutely loved all four, accurate & deep- had a great balance of showing each's many side...very wonderful :) thanks for sharing!
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I am so sorry I did not review this sooner! I've been out of town. Anyway: lovely chapter! :) I thought your description of Lucy was adorably sweet, especially the part about laying aside bandages and taking up a dagger and bow. Beautiful story. :)
melody55 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
My fave chapter was the ones about Lucy's hands! Hail the Valiant Queen!
bookworm chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Loved this! You really captured something of each of their personalities, and thank you for remembering that Susan, Gentle tho she be, is also an archer!
metaphoricheart chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
I know I have reviewed this story before...but I always come back to it, it's just so lovely and it's a good place to go when I'm having trouble with characterization.

I was reading through the reviews and someone that asked what happened so that Ed and Peter both have scars on their wrists...that might be an interesting story...please? Haha. :)

Anyway, your writing is always lovely and I hope you have a good day.