Reviews for Captive Engagement
Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
another fantastic story! hope there are many more in the near future...especially with Lee and Chip as the main characters. a job well done, thank you!
Beverly chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Great story. Really enjoyed it. Thanks very much.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Gosh this was an awesome last chapter! I simled to beat the band when I read that Chip was alright! You'd think he was my brother or something! This has been a great story,thank you a million times over for writing it! Keep up the good work and bring us some more good stuff SOON! :) :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Oh man! I'm still on pins and needles! Poor Chip! I hope he makes it! Great chapter by the way! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Oh man! All this waiting around is getting to me! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
juliet164 chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I am a great Admiral and Chip fan. Good to see Chip being the focus. Will he survive. Great story. Next Chapter please.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
This chapter just might be the best yet! I love the interaction between Lee and Chip;and the way that Lee is thinking about how he thought they'd go out in a blaze of glory. I just love that! Very welly done my friend! Keep up the good work! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I'm on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
chipfan chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Another exciting chapter.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Great 3rd chapter! I'm not even there and the pink is scaring me! I'm a girl,but too much pink I just can't do! Can't wait to see what Lee's plan is! :)
chipfan chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Another great chapter. Thanks for posting it.
chipfan chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I am a Chip fan. Don't leave me hanging too long. Thanks for posting this story.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Poor Chip! I hope he gets help soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome 1st chapter! :) I love that little town and want to be at that festival! Charming! :)
chipfan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great start to this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.