Reviews for Four Outlooks on a Rainy Night
Nightsmoke chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Aw, this was angsty but sweet at the same time, I enjoyed reading it ]
Onyx Panthera chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Enjoyed reading this story.
AmonKnight chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I thought this was a really good story. You brought out all of their perspectives, and kept them true to character. Job well done.
Clare Voiyante chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
im liking the sanzo and hakkai parts!:P lolz

goku...is well i have nothin got say about him lolz and gojyo... i have nothing to say abt him either.

well keep up the good work! lolz!
renpet chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
great start- i'm getting ready to read the other chapters. very well characterized- the only problem i can think of is that Gojyo only had two scars on his cheek.
Kitty in the Box chapter 5 . 11/22/2002
waaaii! this is really good. it was short but rather very much in character. no one left behind.

really good!

on a more personal note, i don't like the rain either.
skarred chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
i like your fic! _

thought it was quite a good read, though you seemed to have made a mistake when saying that "Gojyo stared out the window". One would like to humbly remind you that the jeep doesn't have windows...

unless, of course, you were referring to the windscreen. o.O
Wacky Dragon chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
you have to admire Sanzo's blunt and sharp mind/words. _ I like Sanzo's viewpoint the best, I have to say. Keep up the good work, hope to see more from you!
Wacky Dragon chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
this is a very nice piece of Hakkai! Nice job!
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Hey! Good fanfic you've got here! I like the way you can maintain the GS characters while increasing the depth of their thinking.

Hope there will be more coming from you.

Bye.

-Lexy-
PlaidDragon chapter 4 . 8/4/2002
Oh, my... The only earthly thing wrong with this quartet is that it's too short. Much too short. And here I am at zero-dark-thirty, laughing myself silly over Sanzo. Poor baby. Someone should get him a waterproof case for his cigarets, but why spoil the fun.
Tsukake Ashieyu chapter 3 . 8/3/2002
Very in-depth and well in character. A job well done! I do hope you make a part for dear Sanzo-the rain cannot have a depressing meaning without him.
Starshadow chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
:: sniffle ::

I've just finished watching episode seven of Saiyuki, and I believe that your chapters have captured the characters extremely well! Wonderful writing, and I hope Sanzou's chapter comes around sometime!
galford340 chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
hey keep it up Alright!
sherbie chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
ooo, it's good! it's in character and it doesn't sound like you're trying to forcefully cram all the stuff about his past in. It's flows along very smoothly. I hope you write the other p. soon!