Reviews for The Struggles of being a Veela Mate
NARCISSA LET DRACO SPEND TIME WITH HIS MATE PLEASE
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 2/13
YEP DRACO HE IS UR MATE
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Really do like the story so far, it's really good and though Voldemort is more than a bit out of character it's a nice change.
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
This has been great, hope ur doing ok now a days :)
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
good start, I hope life has improved for you since you updated. I am going to follow this in hopes that one day you might finish it. I, for one, would love to know how you are going to end it as it could go in so many directions :)
Hero Dean chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
this good please update
kuran kirito chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Love your story. I hope your getting better.
Raiderhater13 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Author's note fine but after new chapter you just get are hopes up and than you dash them not fair great story
bloody kitten chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
please update soon
Team Major Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I love this story and I hope that can update soon since this story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Just to let you know that if you need any help with this story either with ideas or just help then feel free to PM me no matter how big or small, I hope you update soon. Summer
Girloveshugs chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
this is a great story so far, update soon, can't wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
update!
tazztazz chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
brilliant story and i can't wait for you to continue writing it but please don't make your self sick. you need all the rest and recooperation that you can get. if you find it theroputic then continue as i know a few does. i hope that you work past some of the traumas that PTSD people have and hope that you recover and there is nothing wrong with being paranoied. most mothers gain there own version of paranoya when they have kids. hiope that you get better and I look forward to reading some more of your stories.