Reviews for Etched On Her Heart
thisdarkpassenger chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
wow
Wozzler chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
incredibly beautiful. and i loved the baby name.
champagne mocha chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Loved reading this one! I'm impressed that you've managed to write such a full and wonderful and emotional story in just two chapters in a few bursts of scenes.
Paperplaneschain chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
That was awesome. Really sweet :)
ella96 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
aww 3 loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Fanfic Fabulosa e eu estou um caco por isso

VOCÊ TEM UMA ESCRITA E UM TALENTO BRILHANTE E EU VIREI SUA FÃ E ESTOU LENDO OUTRA FANFIC SUA

ESPERANÇA, AMOR E GLORIA gt-gizinha
dairgirl chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
this is wonderful.
SarahCullen4 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
so cute! loved it!
DocteureCrane chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. Too beautiful for words.

Sorry while I cry of happiness!
Clana621 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
As I was reading I was like this is my favorite but the list just kept growing! So I will just say that the whole thing was amazing, and this has to be one of my favorite lines, "And as the night winds down, Blair and Dan dance their first dance...he instead whispers their dreams." Its perfect you make the whole thing come to a full circle!
greatpretender27 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Such a beautiful story 33333 *happy tears*
justawritier chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
phenomenal story. I really enjoyed it. I had a big grin on my face the entire time I was reading it. Your stories are just wonderful.
sarabrowncolorado chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Okay. This chapter is phenomenal. Amazing. Lovely. Perfect.

There are so many things that make me happy here...

That he lets her sleep. And that she lets him let her...if that makes sense.

That Blair acknowledges Louis' role in the baby's life and death.

The way Blair explains the situation to Serena and that she actually fucking gets it.

The way she moves in without actually moving in.

The way he inspires her the same way she inspires him :) HUGE grin.

How excited she was when she GOT IN...how excited he was when he GOT IN! It's so lovely Ivory...

The proposal.

The buying a house.

The elopement! SO perfect. So them. The wedding they have, the secret they have...the baby...Eve...it's all so wonderful.

But this, THIS is my favorite part:

"Hey," he whispers through the darkness.

"Hi," she replies softly.

"Are you okay?"

"Shh," she shushes him. "Go back to sleep." She touches his eyelids, coaxing them to close.

Because it's so simple, so them, so infinitely intimate... touching his eyelids...and the way he ignores her :)

Beautiful.
sarabrowncolorado chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
So I logged in to review chapter two and it turns out that I haven't reviewed chapter ONE! Please don't disown me.

First. A great big thank you for having them have enough piece of mind to pick up their passports :)

I LOOOVE that you force them to stay a few days :) What a terrible thing to have happen to you. FORCED to stay in tropical paradise with Dan Humphrey :)

Love that you had Blair get into bed with Dan and initiate things with him. I love that she just couldn't help herself any longer...and honestly...you write sexy scenes with all kinds of syrupy hotness :) Love it.

Thank you for this!
trorygirl chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
The 2nd part is even more wonderful than the first. Love your style. Keep writing. :)