Reviews for A Port in the Storm
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Great story so far. Please update soon.
FireEscape1892 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
please update!?
BabouTunt chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I'm not usually a huge AU fan, but I've really enjoyed this- can't wait for you to write more!
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
and despite this being an awesome story, i ll kill you if u dont hook em up soon ;)
whya chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Please update soon
Mozzdi chapter 11 . 8/12/2013
Great to see updated chapters, thank you so much they were great. Glad to see Em's friends & JJ's sister all wanting to get these two together. Can't wait to read how they finally come together.
Dezired86 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Interesting two chapt updates. sadly disappointed that they finally caught the dude. it would have been nice to actually let the damn scene play out. u took the easy way out lol. shame on you.
and i like that people they care for is trying to help them get together. nice.

but why is almost everyone a damn lesbo? like, really? almost like the l word just darker and stalkers.

it would have been...more interesting if JJ was at least straight or bi-curious. she didn't know what she was feeling...so confusion sets in..but also, lust, passion, attraction forms. a bit of a challenge, Acathla.

but def a good update. :)
calzonaobessed chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
sneaky matchmaker love it
john6lisa chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
the JJ Emily fic has my attention..hope you add more chapters,,,,a Myka/Ziva fic would be awsome
chawkchic chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Great setup of Emily and JJ to finely reach out for one another.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Can't wait till Emily finally goes and asks JJ out! Please update soon!
Crayola.kidz28 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Hopefully very soon ;).
wink wink nudge nudge
rmpcmfan chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
So glad you are back with this story. I sure hope that JJ and Emily finally get together after all that has happened. I wonder, is Carrie to blame for JJ not hearing from Emily?
calzonaobessed chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Welcome back! God I hope it's Emily number and she actually calls. how toooo read lots more soon
odunit chapter 10 . 8/9/2013