Reviews for A Port in the Storm
Angelsheart85 chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
oh poor Will in the role of a maniac

I hope U wont leave this unfinished cause I am truly enjoying your story:) From the idea for the story, via language, so far everything is truly good :)) Give us something awesome, please, so I can forget the Bodyguard the movie and its ability to make me think only bad about bodyguard involved type of stories ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Oh, Emily will stand in your way. Just you watch. Update please!
Laura chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
I am loving this so far! I just wish I had discovered this story after it was finished. I'm so impatient for another awesome update. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Please update...been a month of cliffhanger!
StrangerThanYouDreamtIt chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I've never really bothered with AU stories before, but I'm so glad that I gave this one a chance. I very much look forward to future updates. :)
Gr8d8 chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
So happy you've updated. I've enjoyed the story. Update soon!
vanpike chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
please updated soon...
Miesha chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Very nice update. Bringing the "father figure" in def gives it a bit more flare.
RedEye0110 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Love this story. hope you update soon.
calzonaobessed chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Wow! Can't wait for more
Willow008 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Another great chapter, and I still love that you use all the characters from all the different shows. But I wish we didn't have to wait so long for the next chapter. Anyway thank you for your lovely story.
chawkchic chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
There is always the tense moment as a trap is's hoping Safe Haven wins the battle and the war.
rmpcmfan chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Wow, glad to see you updated this story. Can't wait to see what happens and if he falls into the trap. Then Emily and JJ can finally get together.
Clyyd chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Hi, I just started reading this today! lol
Can you imagine? I've been missing this awesomeness for god knows how long :c
Anyways this is amazing and I'm totally hooked already!
odunit chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
More! yay great job, been waiting for this update :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »