Reviews for A Port in the Storm
keonquil chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Yeah girl I almost forgot about this story, but it was worth the wait.
lizzabet chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Th unsub's parts is creepy, and I love that! I also love the way Emily is protecting JJ with her seriousness. One thing, though, what happened with Hotch being the manager?:)
This is really good! Can'twait for more!:D
RozenKross chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I really thought you would never update :( Thank God you did! I'm so excited to find out how this goes!
LoveAndMadness chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Interesting story. I hope they catch that creep soon so Emily and JJ can be together. Haha.
soumaisdai chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
OMG! I really miss this story! Thanks for a new chapter!
Greetings from Brazil
izzy95 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
This is a really good story, I like reading it. It's a great idea with the bodyguard/actress romance and it works really well with all the characters, not making them OOC. You should really think about starting to update this again. I would love to read more.
lizzabet chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
I dreaded this moment! Knowing that I soon had finished all the chapters and I just knew it didn't have an endin! I hope you fix it, though! And soon because I loved the story:D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Please please please tell me you are going to continue this story! I really really love it! I hope you will continue to write it and update soon :D thank you x
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Update...Please? Really loe this story and rarely see a AU
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Writer's block for Cirminal Mind? I really wish you can update this story. Wish for more Emily/JJ moment.
Dezired86 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
ha..life got in the way? more like ur brain..lol. we are so dying for more, Princesa... :)
Izzi12 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I am glad I came across your story. I noticed its been a while since you updated. You have set up the story nicely & I look forward to having the team catch this guy so we can see the sparks fly. Thanks for writing this & hopefully continuing the story.
Sam chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Great story! please update.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Update please?
Crayola.kidz28 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
You have me hooked haha please keep writing and updating you will make me one very happy girl :) thanks for sharing
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »