Reviews for Beating of Their Hearts
Elay grimm chapter 1 . 5/13
Que episodio tan emotivo me gusta los tres se ven remanente bien
Sursie Metzger chapter 25 . 7/30/2017
This has become quite fantastic along the way and I finished all 25 chapters in 9 hours and it's satisfied my imagination since Blood Wars came out on DVD recently. So I will definitely be on the lookout for updates to this FanFic in the future.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 25 . 7/24/2017
Well well well. Vik is back. I say... why fight when you can make friends. Cause if he can come bk, then what is to stop amelia? She was only bled dry. Give her some blood. Duh.
Scousedancer chapter 25 . 7/8/2017
Michael really needs to think before he speaks, no wonder Selene was angry with him! Still, after spending nearly a week with a distressed infant and an equally distressed young daughter, Selene needs to be a bit more understanding!
blackangel150 chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
Their always fighting now and it's not healthy for the kids or for them
AmericanWildDog chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
wtf Michael...WTF man...

okay so you know I've been waiting for this just as much as you've taken the time to write it and I was not disappointed!

I am both sad and satisfied that they didn't make up right away because slow-burn conflict is what I live for XD
pt1oef chapter 25 . 7/6/2017
New update? This is surprising.
pt1oef chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
I like it and it's all right.
pt1oef chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Excellent details!
AmericanWildDog chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
ahhh this is beautiful!
it's almost 1:30 in the morning but i don't have to work tomorrow so I can relish this all I want!
Scousedancer chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
Such a complicated relationship! Its sad that nether Michael or Selene realise how their arguments would affect the children, and sadder still that Selene thinks running away for a few days will solve anything
blackangel150 chapter 24 . 3/19/2017
No no selene what are you doing
AmericanWildDog chapter 24 . 3/18/2017
wtf...jen
is this your revenge against me for that sad AU I showed you? is this what you were talking about?
because wow you hit where it hurt.

but besides that...I LOVE IT!
ladybugsmomma chapter 23 . 2/27/2017
Great work!
Scousedancer chapter 23 . 2/13/2017
Poor Selene! Struggling to learn to be a mother, and trying to protect them! I truly hope she & her family can find safety, and learn to love each other.