Reviews for Nothing Gold Can Stay
bubzchoc chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
brilliant story
Yeeellyy chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Yes ! They admitted their love for each other but now Logan still has Cancer ... and that was so cute
Bananjo chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
WHAT THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT gHA xoxoxoxoxox
btrlover21 chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
holy freakin crap! man i loved this from stubborn and yelling logan to the perfect end to a chapter! yay its finally out there that they love each other and they kissed! this was amazing )
btrlover21 chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
oh my gosh! kendall doesnt remember! and james and katie found kendalls notebook and read some of it! man this chapter was sad to me cant wait for more!
Bananjo chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
omg im'm hooked O.O

PLEASE UPDATE NOW PLEASE
Ieeerr chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
For some weird reason I started to cry my eyes out when James and Katie read 'I am in love with you'. I can't stop crying. Pfff. Okay.. Amazig chapter! Please update soon!
Ieeerr chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I can't wait for more! This story is awesome.
RainTastesGood chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
DUN DUN DUN!

Is all i really want to say right now! Lol

Oh and update soon of course :]
btrlover21 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
for a month! what? thats what i keep saying lol dang a month thats so freakin crazy! no wonder james said it was good to have him back! man this was amazing and i cant wait for more and for more letters lol )
BlueberryNaru chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Argh, what happened! Update soon please!
Yeeellyy chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Ooooh ... What happened? Can't wait till the next chapter ..
Loganswaghenderson chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Your story is super good! I really live how your writing this! You need to update sooner, you just got to a really intense part and I don't think I can possibly wait! :)
btrlover21 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
what the freak just happened? i cant believe that you would do that! have katie scream kendalls seeing a flash of light more screams and then nothing nothing ugh i need to know what happens! lol ok crazy girl here is going to bed hope you update soon! )
Alicia Roth chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I am so tearing up at this story *sniff**sniff*

Logie Logie Logie...DON'T DIEEEEE...if only you could get help from Osiris or Anubis ...or Hathor(Goddess of Love) -sigh- Great Work by the way

~Alicia Roth Goddess of the Galaxy