Reviews for The Godswood
LadyTP chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I remember reading this a long time ago, when I first started reading Sandor & Sansa fics... And I was seduced by the tone of this story, by the subtle description of the Hound and his torment, of Sansa and her despair.
I would be lying if I said I didn't hope this to be continued, but maybe that is not possible. Yet I thank you for creating this story and this setting.
I miss these honest canon-situated stories so much that it is like a breath of fresh air to come back to some good old ones like this!
maroucia chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
This is torture! I shouldn't have read this story again knowing it's not finished and it's likely to never be. It is SO good! All the characters are well developed and IC, plus things were getting so hot! I swear, I think I'll pray the Seven and the old gods too every night for the rest of my life in hope that one day you decide to continue it! Anyway, I decided to write this review just to remind you your story is loved! :D
TeresaTrav chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
I was going to wait until the end to post.. Cannot do it.. Love your spin on s/s..
enopita chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
aawwwww, i really love this story.. please please don't let it hang like this, write for the next chapter.
you are amazing writer, you have sandor and sansa well portrayed.
Telanu chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Ouch! This one's more painful than your other story, that's for sure, but no less lovely. Sandor and Sansa have a great dynamic here, and ring very true to their canon selves. Meanwhile, Joffrey leaves slime all over everything he touches. Just right.
joannefan chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
I love this story! not at all cheesy, realistic and not ridiculously over sexualised like a lot of fan fics. You've don the charcters really well. Cant wait for the next chapter!
furygrrl chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
This was really good - loved the set-up, the characterization, the "mood" of the story - everything was very nicely constructed. I especially liked some of the scenes you created; so many writers rely on key points in the books, but yours were refreshingly unique. I would definitely enjoy reading more if you continue with updates at some point. :)
Lady Lucifer chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
You can not leave this hanging like this! I really like your writing style and the way you portray Sandor. He seems REAL. Totally unlike other Sandor's in other stories, who turn into whiny little arses before long. So... Update soon?
Cathy chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for writing this and your other marvelous tal.
I have exams this week but can't keep from reading, it's addictive.
Fanfiction often makes me cringe, but you have a knack for personality and suspense.
I hope you continue to set such an example.
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This is so goooooood I need mooooooorrrrre. Honestly. You have Sansa's and Sandor's characters nailed. I had goosebumps reading this. Hope you continue it!

-Q
syi24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I would love to see how this goes!
NTK chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I'm waiting in anticipation for your update. Please please as soon as possible.
UrbanGirl chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
I like Sandor/Sansa interactions, especially Sandor's kind of jealousy, you write them in a sensitive manner. Do you plan to resume the story? I hope so :)
xbecbebex chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
very sweet story.
Midnightdawn67 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Soooo disappointed that you didnt finish this. Its a crime actually.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »