Reviews for V is for Vertical Ventilation
Reyna chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Always enjoy stories about the other members of station 51. I love Johnny and Roy but I love the other guys, too. Well done.
catlover2x chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I'm really enjoying your technical expertise in your stories. Every profession has its secrets and it's nice to get a peek. Also the insight into how everyone has parts they like and parts they don't. Heh, rusty butter knife. That was a LOL for me. Thanks.
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved this, Kel, I think you've got Marco down beautifully.
Avirra chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Really enjoyed the letter format tale. Well done.
starlight guardian chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is a wonderful look at the fire dept and how things work, but I really love the tone of the letter and all the little comical touches "a hundred and hell degrees", too funny.
HeroWorshiper chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Cute! I do enjoy the basic lingo you include that acts as silent testiment to your firefighting experience. It always adds such an authentic flair to your stories.

I think I'd be with Marco. Not lovin the high work, but could do it with the aid of a little selective denial.
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Nice Marco story and I can see him doing his best no matter what the situation.
jada951 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
cool!

I enjoy the stories where the rest of the guys get "air time" too.

I like Marco's sense of humor.

like, "a hundred-and-hell degrees."

and how artistic he is w/ the chain saw.

I like the format too. A change of pace.

The alphabet has been great fun! Thanks for your nice

review of W too. :)

Definitely virtual snickers heading your way!
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I SO LOVE how well you have his voice. I can absolutely hear him SO WELL in this piece. Love the details and the realism you put into your stories. :-) Really enjoyed this!
robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved it...couldn't quite figure out what relation Billy was to Mike, though. Brother? Cousin? Not sure. Loved how Mike *ashamedly* admitted he was afraid of heights...I can see where that would be a problem for a fireman. :)

Great job.