Reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist Journeys of Amestris
I'm so upset! You never finished! Nooooooo
rouge-ninja24.7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
omgzzzz i luvvv it! i literally sobbed at the end of the movie, but this fic totally made it bearable! thank u so much 4 writing it! and tell ur uncle to hurry up.
Appleblx too lazy to log in chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
Aww! D: what happened to your laptop? lol, I can't wait for your next update on the story, I'll be patient!
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Loving this story, I like how you got the boys back and everything else that happened. It's just so plausible, there is is every reason to believe that it could have happened. The characters are well done too, I particularly like how you set up the relationship with Edward Mathews and Wendy. And prides character looks to be fun. And the effort you put into the details is both noticed and appreciated. Looks like it could get all apic from here. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ugjhmb-not-logged-in chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I like the fact about how you said that she never learned her lesson!
RedUmbrellas chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
I'm seriously addicted to this story, it's so good! Please update soon!
Giovanna Renee chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
I..kinda don't get it.. Who's Alfons? chapter one says that he's...but I still don't get it. Your story's good though
ForTheGloryOfSparta chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
This most definantly deserves far far more lice then it gets. I just started reading it tonight, and I finished at almost 2:30 in the morning. I was going to make myself go to bed at 11, but this was so wonderfully wonderful that the hours

Just flew by. I really liked the other-side-of-the-gate Roy and Riza. Reading the part where they left was actually the saddest thing ever. But I did really like the way you wrote the transition for going to one side of the gate to the next. It made mr cry, in only the best sense of course. I just thought it was so sweet that the other Nina got to live and grow up and get married, and I thought it was amazing how you wrote that she raised her kids on the stories of the Elric brothers because I feel like if Nina had lives, she would have even on their side of the gate. I am so excites to see the Elrics explain everything to Winry. This should be Fun...
Amber Hastings chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
Of course we're reading this!.. It's completely awesome!

I'm so excited and edgy to know what happens next.. so, they're finally home, now it's time for the battle, the vengeance and a lot of action!

Keep it up!

And thanks... a lot!

Naomi.

I found 2 or 3 typing mistakes. P
Appleblx chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Oh this is the best chapter XD it's so funny and angsty and adorable and suspenseful at the same time! w and you're in 8th grade? :D high five!
Hakimu chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Great chapter!
Gearhead Fenton chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
OMFG THE SOUL JOKE WITH ALPHONSE, I DIED. Very well done! Update soon! :D
Gearhead Fenton chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
this is a very interesting story! please come out with more!
Hakimu chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
That was sad and heartwarming at the same time. Good job!
RedUmbrellas chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Hmm it'll be hard for Ed and Al to go home with that new information thrown at them. :( poor Wendy, I hope that means that Winry is okay. A bit stupid of Winry to approach Envy though, surprised that he didn't kill her.