Reviews for Dating: It's a Process
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
omg is that cute i just want that kyle get a gilfriend in the tv show and charlie would be perfect for this shes is such a lovebale character and nothing is to good foor ar always favorite cute jew i love it :3
alex chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
this is for the last chapter but charlie was a total bitch. i love it! XD
starlineshine chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
"Yeah, you think we're gay or something?"
Yes. You, the two people who are in a heterosexual relationship right now, are gay. I think I died laughing, because that was so hilarious that I DIED LAUGHING OH MY GOD.
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Great story
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Haha. Great story. I laughed all the way through, and even the usually crappy romatic s**t was great here.
Shomei No Jisshi chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
OK. I was waiting for the end of the story to post my comments on the whole story, but this just too funny and, ya, to wait to review on. A 'process.' I can imagine Cartman now. Uh. But anyway, I clicked on this because of 'The Charlie Arc', I liked all of that, then saw this, click. And I usually hate stuff like this, but I can make an exeption here. Charlie is an amazing OC and I'm reading this and others full through. Staying tuned!
6747 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
looking forward to next chapter and the rest of your story involving this oc i can see her being a sp charter
6747 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
good so far keep it up
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
great story :D
nthing498 chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
The filthy little liars! They've been acting 'gross and cute and stuff' all week! Them acting like they haven't, at all, made me raise an eyebrow and crack a semi-grin. I'm glad that them hanging out together is basically the same thing as before. I don't think I could have tolerated over-mushiness. XD I'm not one for this kind of thing. HAHAHA. Anyway, great conclusion to this story - I could so tell you were leading up to this! (well not really but yeah) - and thanks for posting this up for a great Valentine's day. :D

It was awesome reading this. I'm looking forward to your next fics! ;D

nthing498 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
I like the parts where they glanced at each other. XD

Poor Stan. I think Kyle and Charlie are definitely having more fun dating than Stan and Wendy are. XD

"Charlie: Nope. Kyle's a good boyfriend, unlike Stan, here."

best line of this chapter. Tsk, sabotage much? ;D HAHAHA. To be honest, I was half-expecting the next chapter to be abut them going out for some fancy dinner at a restaurant. But it surprised me by showing them at home playing the Xbox. XD

nthing498 chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
EEK! They're all sappy here! I s'pose it's part of Charlie's 'expectations' of dating. XD Geez, Charlie, no need to fish for compliments like that! HAHAHA.

Ike is super cute, by the way. I love how he has that same sort of face like Terrance and Phillip do. XD

nthing498 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
It was funny when she was all lovesick and giddy. XD

"Kyle (singing): Her name is Charlie! She is my girlfriend! She is really cool and sweet, and she lives just down the street! [Charlie is now at the window. She opens it up. She smiles down at him.] I think that she's hot! She wants to be a pilot! I'll serenade her to try and placate her since she told me she wanted me to do it! [Charlie rolls her eyes.] Her name is Charlie! And she is awesome! She is the only girl I like, and I know she's not a dyke! She's not Israeli! She plays the ukulele—"

you have no idea how much I laughed when I read that part about him only serenading her because he wanted her to! XD And that about the ukulele. I know it's nothing funny, really, but there's just something about the word that looks so cute!

Gee, Shelly's as nice as ever. -_-

nthing498 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
OH MY GOD CHARLIE WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE SUCH A GIRL? Reading her acting all sort-of-girly makes me want to giggle. :3

Favorite line:

"Charlie (looking up at the ceiling): I didn't tell you to. I just brought it up is all, since it sure seems funny that you'd serenade Rebecca Cotswald but not me." HAHAHA. I'm just like, what? Dude, he doesn't have to do that! I totally expected the next chapter to have Kyle NOT serenading her, but apparently I was wrong. XD

nthing498 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Man, they are so overdoing this thing! XD I was supposed to review like when you posted these chapters up, but something was up with my phone and I couldn't review. Anyway, now I'm on the computer. I'm going to review all the rest. XD

"They begin to throw the collection of items into the pond, one by one. After Kyle throws one stone particularly far, Charlie pauses to express her admiration."

This line made me giggle. It's like, she's trying way too hard! XD