Reviews for The Visitor
Kumquat12 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
This is a terrific story with a lot of detail. Thanks for putting it up.
D Chalres chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Well, I must say this story has taken me on a wonderful, glorious journey into the lives of our beloved Martin and Louisa. I just loved it. I am not surprised to see that individually you guys are pretty dynamic writers. I have read at least one story by each of you and three by one of you. You all are absolutely fantastic individually, and for lack of a better word untouchable together. How six people can keep one story flowing so seamlessly is some kind of magic, and all I can say is, you all have worked that magic without a hitch.
Cheers!
0103eileen chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
Once I started reading I could not stop till finished. Thank you for a great story. I could picture the characters so vividly. Will be looking for more of your joint efforts,
Reneebird chapter 19 . 6/9/2012
I just want you all to know that I thoroughly enjoyed your Epic Saga, "The Visitor". I really liked reading and finding out what happened regarding Martins parents. It was nice to know that he had a wonderful half-sister that helped him out. We all need help sometimes, don't we? Even Doc Martin does too, and I'm so glad that he realizes it, finally! ;)

Renee
lucysmom chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
no wonder why I liked the story so much! I have enjoyed the best of the best writers all along! thanks so much and I hope that you collaborate again!
Chapin chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
When I realized early on that some were reviewing their own story to throw off guessers I decided to just enjoy the ride. And what a fun and fine ride it was. Thank you.
Bodmin chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
All's well that ends well. A bit sugary but nice.
oceans10 chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
Great job! To GS: When the little red outfit made its first appearance in the story I thought of you and the other outfits Louisa wore in previous FF. That gave me the first hint that you were probably involved. Thanks to all of you:)
3211 chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
Yaaaaay! Brilliant, hope you can all find some time out of your busy lives to write some more, really enjoyed it. Thankyou
partsguy chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
What a nice story. Explains a lot about the various family issues, in both Martin and Louisa's past.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that the authors are all people whose work I had enjoyed individually. Rare that you see such a group come together so seamlessly.

Congratulations all, and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
This was a great chapter to end this wonderful story. The 6 authors did a fantastic job.

Melissa
fanficfan71 chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
Great story.

I'd guessed Robspace54 as he referred to a previous storyline from one of his stories. Boots was easy as she writes in bold type. Jd517 and ggo85 also mentioned some of their previous characters and I finally guessed Griffinstar when the deputy of the school was mentioned. Snowsie was the only one I hadn't guessed. Great story everyone, thanks for sharing.
lucysmom chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
been a while since I have had time to read! ( 2 new lab puppies)

last two chapters have definately had some go series of events. glad to know that Martin and Lousia aren't brother and sister.
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
I like this story a lot and any chance Martin's mother will be sent to prison. If it was me I wouldn't lift a finger for either of them.

Thanks for the story,

Melissa
fanficfan71 chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Poor Martin will be glad when this whole ordeal is over. I quite like his sister though. Great chapter.