Reviews for pour a little salt
myownmistress chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Once thing I have to say-

"Everything was right with the universe again."

... Fuck yeah.

That is all. :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good Story

Dan had a good reason for it, so all Bade fans need to stop being so obsessive & clingy & blaming him, seriously he's just going his job as a writer & all he gets is hate tweets from bade fans, i think your obsession went overboard, Jade is cool & all, but seriously chill out.

did you know if you put salt over a wound it burns.

that's my opinion.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this! Yes, I want Beck and Jade to reunite, and I don't think I can wait until Saturday to find out how Beck and Jade handle the break up. Your story was great, I needed some type of reassurance in the couple, and you version of what happens after is great.

Agh I can't believe this happened. WHYYYY?
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
sobbing because chrissy wrote bade and it's beautiful
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wonderful! Bade better reunite or I am done with Victorious!
Jayyyy chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I cried whatching that episode. Because it's like he's TELLING couples to give up when things get hard, (&& the fact being BADE WAS THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED THAT DAMN SHOW) I cried so hard. I swear , I pray, I Plead they get back together..!
ladii love chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
i officially love you, i cried at the end :'( and i hope this happens
infinite infinities chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh my god. why can't you write the episode's instead of Dan and the Victorious writers. I wish this was canon instead of the actual episode.
Web Slinger Spidey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I WANT THEM BACK! :'(
Bade4Alwayz chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved it! And it would be the best hung in the world if base reunited!
Shyanna chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I think bade needs to get back together and I think your story is genius btw. Let's start a bade revolution :D good luck with your fanfictions and keep writing 'em with love shyanna del toro
wongderlust chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love it! :"D

I MISS BADE. Sacred otp. They better get back together.
superstar1030 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I hope Dan see's this
thedoctorharry chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This story was so cute, I really liked it :] I hope they get back together soon :3
War of Glass chapter 1 . 2/11/2012