Reviews for Presence
I am so glad that Al is getting the attention he deserves. He always seems to get stuck in his more energetic brother's shadow in fanfiction, which is rather unfair on both of them, since they work best as a team.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Will you please make a sequel to this? It's really good, and I like the way you made it so that Amestris may just end up being the place Eragon goes to.
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
great job on this you hurry up and update now ya hear.
ArtisticFantasy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is such a good fic, everyone is perfectly in character, and I love the connections. Of course the elves would like Alphonse. Well, everyone likes Alphonse, but the elves expecially would. It would be really cool if you could write more than a one-shot.
Yizuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I liked it. In fact, I liked it so much that you must now write a sequel where Eragon meets Edward. It doesn't matter if he ended up in Eragon's world or if this is post-Inheritance and Eragon's in THEIR world. It needs to happen.
artisticfantasy chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i loved this! the characters were right, they were themselves. i can totally imagine alphonse being friends with the elves, and that last bit with saphira giving him the blessing and the final words was just perfect. i wonder how eragon would react to ed and vise-versa...
killroy225 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
good story, maybe you could make it more than a oneshot?
Frostpuppy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I REAAAAALLY liked how Saphira's quote compares to Ed's!
I was like "Awwwwww ... Al must be down happy memory lane after that!"
Now I really want to read another crossover with Inheritance!
Sakura Tsubari chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was really good! I love the Inheritance cycle and Fullmetal Alchemist, so I'm just sorta browsing the crossovers (There's only three... T_T) I liked this one a lot!
xan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
i really liked it. a lot.
azura chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved the story and the portrayal of Eragon and Alphonse , is it to much to ask for a sequel with Edward in it... I want to see how they act around him. :)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good job. Though I was wondering what would have happened if it was Edward Elric... a ruined forest, a hundred battered elves and tales of a golden eyed demon (I think Ed is good enough to cause THAT even without his alchemy).
Spicy Tortilla chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is great, man! I think that you should write more stories like this.
Rashelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
A bit of a different idea for a crossover (in a good way), and also very well written. Good job. (;
Random chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is really cool. I can almost see it being a whole story. You're a good writer. :)