Reviews for Presence
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Will you please make a sequel to this? It's really good, and I like the way you made it so that Amestris may just end up being the place Eragon goes to.
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
great job on this you hurry up and update now ya hear.
ArtisticFantasy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is such a good fic, everyone is perfectly in character, and I love the connections. Of course the elves would like Alphonse. Well, everyone likes Alphonse, but the elves expecially would. It would be really cool if you could write more than a one-shot.
Yizuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I liked it. In fact, I liked it so much that you must now write a sequel where Eragon meets Edward. It doesn't matter if he ended up in Eragon's world or if this is post-Inheritance and Eragon's in THEIR world. It needs to happen.
artisticfantasy chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i loved this! the characters were right, they were themselves. i can totally imagine alphonse being friends with the elves, and that last bit with saphira giving him the blessing and the final words was just perfect. i wonder how eragon would react to ed and vise-versa...
killroy225 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
good story, maybe you could make it more than a oneshot?
Frostpuppy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I REAAAAALLY liked how Saphira's quote compares to Ed's!
I was like "Awwwwww ... Al must be down happy memory lane after that!"
Now I really want to read another crossover with Inheritance!
Sakura Tsubari chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was really good! I love the Inheritance cycle and Fullmetal Alchemist, so I'm just sorta browsing the crossovers (There's only three... T_T) I liked this one a lot!
xan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
i really liked it. a lot.
azura chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved the story and the portrayal of Eragon and Alphonse , is it to much to ask for a sequel with Edward in it... I want to see how they act around him. :)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Good job. Though I was wondering what would have happened if it was Edward Elric... a ruined forest, a hundred battered elves and tales of a golden eyed demon (I think Ed is good enough to cause THAT even without his alchemy).
Spicy Tortilla chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is great, man! I think that you should write more stories like this.
Rashelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
A bit of a different idea for a crossover (in a good way), and also very well written. Good job. (;
Random chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is really cool. I can almost see it being a whole story. You're a good writer. :)