Reviews for Congratulations
This was cute!
an chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
So cute. This isn't to much romance, to much 18. It is perfect
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
That was a delightful read! :) Enjoyed reading this.
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
[Her now straight, shoulder length hair moves with the wind as a breeze passes by.] There should be a hyphen in "shoulder-length".

[May raises her head] There should be a period at the end.

["I trained them." she declares with a finger pointing upwards for emphasis on the fact.] The period in the dialogue should be a comma.

[Sapphire and emerald brake apart from their previous trance and look towards the direction of the orange and purple hues of the setting sun.] "brake" should be "break".

[The hand on May's chin is brought down to support the brunettes back.] "brunettes" should be "brunette's".

I'm usually only a fan of present tense when it's in first person, so I did find this slightly awkward to read, but it was still cute. I do admit that things were rushed and moved fast. I'd add more detail so it would flow more better. Of course, this is just a suggestion, so it's up to you if you want to use it. :)

I liked the whole congratulations theme to this fic. It was definitely a nice touch. And, of course, that kiss was great. Nice job on this one! :)
ZoeyRedbirdXStark chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I. LOVED. THIS! keep up the FANTASTIC work, and PLEASE write a sequel!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
That was SO ADORABLE! xD
PokeWolf117 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loveeeeeedddd it
Apheleia chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
...i really am going to end up reviewing all your stories tonight

So, this one's just as good as the previous two I've read. The present tense style was very interesting, and I think you pulled it off pretty well.

Really, I don't have much to comment/critique on, because everything's just great.

I'll tell you, though, for something like:

Kenny runs away from Dawn and Leaf after he 'accidentally' pushes the two in the waters.

Accidentally should still be framed with regular quotation marks. It's not a quote, but it doesn't need single quotation marks. To my knowledge, single quotations are only used for quotes inside of quotes. I could be wrong - they could be used for other things as well - but I'm positive you should've still written that with regular quotations.

Really, though - I'm nitpicking because there's nothing else to critique on. :)

/Faved
Undercover Duck chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
It's adorable! X3
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww, so cute! I can totally see Drew doing that.

You did a great job writing in the present tense. I look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future! :)
Shadowed Horizon chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Adorable. Totally in character too. I love this fic, good work!

-S.H.
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I think this is a very good attempt at writing in the present tense. It gives an emphasis on tension and anticipation. However I think some of your word choice loses some of the affect of the flow and slows down the pace of the story slightly.

However, I like the plotline and the dialogue as well as most of the description within the story itself.

I thought that the way Drew showed his congratulations to May way very sly , yet very sweet and so adorable.

Much enjoyed and quite well written for the present tense, congrats!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 2/15/2012