Reviews for Tender Loving Care
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Wow u have a lot of patients to write this read it ALL
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
hahaha this was great!
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, such an adorable one-shot! It was so sweet how Logan was able to stay and take care of her. He never abandoned her, which I thought was great. After reading this, I wanted my own Logan to take care of me! He is such an incredible guy, at least how you've written him. And the Logan/Kendall friendship was nice, too. Fantastic job'
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh, that was VERY suggestive alright.*waggles eyebrows* Teehee. waggles is a funny word.

Ahem.

I LOVE this story. Lomille is my favorite along with Carphanie! You should do a Carphanie story. It would be sooo good. Oh, and, I am a huge fan of the Carlos story.
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha I love the Logan sqeak at the end.
forgetthemoon-ignorethesky chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ahh, I finally got my computer fixed! I can review! *Happy Dance!*.

A-hem. Anyway, I'm going to review while I read this. Let's get started! I said that in an Italian accent. I've been playing to much Super Mario...

Aww, I can just picture Logan being all obsessed about how he looks! :3 Oh that line killed me, "James had more or less dressed him that evening (awkward…)" - No, not awkward. Adorable. My Jagan shipping heart loved that. XD

All of my new paragraph things start with "A"...weird. I'm off topic DX

Logan has some sort of ear fetish? XD It's okay, I have a weird eye fetish. Maybe not fetish, but I find eyes fascinating. I guess that's why I want to be an optometrist. I'm getting distracted again.

"You look good in leather," he whispered mischievously into her ear." Chanson, quit making Logan be all seductive and such, it's a date, they aren't at a club! Okay, I loved it.

"Did you just get dizzy?" I've been kind of dizzy recently. I've always got some sort of ailement. Always. XD

Camille is lying. Bad Camille! Y'know, I'm not a huge fan of Lomille, but you are FANTASTIC at writing it! You capture their awkward "relationship" perfectly!

I love coconut smelling shampoo. Ha-ha!

NOOO! She's sick :( Aww, I would be humiliated. But she has Logan, so she'll be okay! Logan's a good doctor _

Aww, the FLUFF. Chanson, I'm getting braces next month, I can't afford cavities! I bet I spelt that wrong. I'm terrible at spelling -_-'

""You wanna cuddle?" Logan asked, and Camille's dull, exhausted eyes lit up for a brief second at the aspect of snuggling with her boyfriend, but she didn't want to get him sick." - Dude, If I were Camille, I'd be like, hey Logan, I don't care if you get sick get over here, it's CUDDLE TIME! XD

Ohh, I hate coughing fits. I woke up coughing once and it scared the Schmidt out of me because my irrational mind said I was going to die.

"Logan immediately started laughing at the sound his girlfriend had made. "Girl, what just came out of your mouth?"" - Chanson, you're making Logan sound black with the "Girl" thing - I love it. XD Haha!

H-how the heck...I don't know HOW Logan got that robe on her so fast...I think you're lying Chanson, I think Logie Bear got a little sneak preview XD Sorry, I sound perverted. It's the inner fangirl, y'know?

NO, THE PONIES! Not the ponies :( XD Aww, Camille must be really sick. I remember I was dehydrated once...I SWEAR I was in a four day coma, and I woke up on Easter. I'm usually sick on Easter *Knock on wood*.

I wasn't sick at all last year...but I got sick the other day because I took this medicine with soda(I don't know...), and apparently you're not supposed too and and UGH. Not good. Sorry, that was probably a bit too much information.

I had a nightmare that I died the other night, well my friend and I and the youtuber Shane Dawson I keep fangirling about to you. We were at walmart getting tattoos (Hey, it's a dream, it doesn't have to make sense) And then we all just...died. Then I had a dream my Dad died :( It was scary.

O-one hundred and FIVE? My brother got to 104.7 when was was like 2 and we took him to the hospital, he was dehydrated and had to have an I.V. in his arm for like 8 hours. I was 6... it was scary.

My average temperature is like...99.4 F. Sometimes 99.2. So my 100 degrees is like a 99. 5 to someone else.

I AM SO OFF TOPIC! I swear I have ADD. I swear...Moves like Jagger just came on my ITunes, just thought you'd like to know.

Seizures? Excuse my language, but what the fuck? Why Doesn't Logan take her to the doctor! Seizures are NOT good. Well, I guess Logan knows some doctory stuff and she doesnt HAVE to go, but I'd want too...

INTERMISSION! Ahh, I love that song!

Ugh, this fluff, Chanson. This fluff. It's killing me.

""You know, I don't really mind," a soft voice said teasingly from behind her. Camille jumped out of her skin and turned around to see Logan watching her from the doorway, a crooked smile across his stubbly dimples." - DUDE. You are such a tease. IWEOVNDSIONVIODSVNKSDLCMIONDS. Logan, Logan, Logan. *facepalm*

"I look like the plague" - I'm pretty sure the plague is still alive in the McDonald's play area.

"Logan was beet red and flustered, his heart pounding as he ached to touch every inch of Camille's body. All he could do was nod, and Camille smiled, satisfied. She kicked her leg back, making her bedroom door slam shut. Logan flinched, feeling more excited by the minute. Camille leaned back over him and whispered in his ear while her hands traveled everywhere along his body.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Logan. I'll be taking care of you now."

Logan squeaked."

CHANSON. He squeaked, and the door, and OINEVIODSNVLKDSND. Chanson.

I have to go now T.T Bedtime.

GOOD JOB! GREAT JOB! .

]
asdfghjklblah chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Again, continuing from THAT ridiculously long review…

KGLJLASDKJGSDKLSJGD AGHH. AGHSALKDGJS.;SADGJ. OM. OMH. OMH. AOGSGS;GSH AHAHAH DSLKJGLKDSJGSDGKJ EWLKASJLKDJ;GSJKOMG.

THIS WAS SO ENTERTAINING I SWEAR. AND I’M SO HAPPY YOU WROTE IT FOR ME. IT ENTERTAINED ME A LOT, OMG. THANK YOU CHANNY :D YOU ARE THE BEST BIG SISTER EVERY. I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH. :’3 AGH. I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!

I hate –wink wink- the Carlos idea. ;D

I love you.

Thank you. (‘: You’re the bestest person in the history of the world, if ya know what I’m sayin’.
asdfghjklblah chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Continuing on from the other extremely long review...

HE CRAWLED INTO THE BED WITH HER! HE’S COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED. HE’S LIKE BEING CASUAL WITH THIS. DUDE. WHOA. I mean, I know he’s crawling into her bed to comfort her, but y’know, I would’ve thought he’d just sit at her bedside or something…

He’s curled up against her. He’s rubbing her stomach. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. WHOA.

Oh, Lord. She’s on top of him and her legs are intertwined with his. Umh, should I be in shock? Lmfao…

AHA. Sweaty and germy. That’s exactly what Tommy said when he woke up and saw my lap was all gross.

It is cold in this house. Ugh. I hate you, rain. -.-

Headache-y. That’s cute. :3 Haha, that sounds like Shannon. (‘:

LOL. Logan is magical. HE’S A UNICORN. –dies laughing even though Logan being a unicorn really isn’t that funny. But you know me. everything is funny because I’m so immature.-

WHAT. WHY DID YOU JUST LIFT HER UP OFF HER FEET. DUDE, THAT’S NOT COOL, NOT WHEN CAITLYN IS READING, BECAUSE SHE IMAGINES IT AND SHE STARTS TO AWEEE AND WONDER WHY ON EARTH YOU WOULD DO SUCH A TROLL-Y THING. MAN YOU AIN’T GOT NOTHIN’ ON ME. OKAY. DON’T YOU DARE TRY TO MAKE ME GO AWEE LIKE DAT ONE MORE TIME OKAY DUDE. I’m talking all black. Lol.

“Girl, what just came out of your mouth?” I did not hear that in a Logan voice, I heard that in a black man’s voice. ALFJKFLSJKLAFS.

He thought it was adorable… Gosh dang. ._. Why he doing this. Omg.

… UNDRESS HERSELF. HE BLUSHED. MAN. THAT’S GROSS. AH. AHAHA. I’M LAUGHING. EW. OMG.

Lol, strawberry bubbles…

Dude, that’s gross. Sloppy, germy kisses? Ew, Camille, yes, please do hold them back. Ew. )’: /3

Oh, my Lord. He went and picked carnations from Mrs. Knight’s flower pot just for Camille. Dude. That’s so friggen cute. That’s cute, Channy. That’s friggen cute. Dude. That’s. Friggen. Cute. And I am just repeating m’self but I don’t care because that. Is. Friggen. Cute.

He’s in there while she’s naked. Umh.

How did he do that without seeing her naked. LOL.

I’m going to puke and cry. This is so freaking sad. I feel so bad for Camille. ): And Logan’s really being a sweetie. But I cannot help but think wrong with this cuddling in bed and going into the bathroom while she’s naked, even though he didn’t look at anything. And I find it a miracle he didn’t see anything.

Poor Camille… ):

LOL. PONIES. –dies laughing- AHAHA. AH. PONIES. Is this really what it’s like to be delirious? Do people really say the most randomest things that I actually say when I’m CONSCIOUS? Hm. So that might mean, if ever I get delirious, I’ll be making sense. VICE VERSA. Lol. :3

Holy crap, he’s getting panicky. WHY IS HE GETTING PANICKY?

Lol, Logan, if I’d been in your situation, I would be screaming all these cuss words ranging from every LANGUAGE.

Gross. GROSS. Logan, honey, I KNOW you need to get her temperature, but you have been doing really wrong things lately and I am just in shock. Okay? I’m in shock. LOL. And I know you’re like way older than me and it’s probably cute to everyone else but I’m still a little girl (lol, my ash I’m a little girl anymore… ok, maybe I am lmfao) but … UGH. Logan, you’re so weird. LOL.

He said damn. Why do I find that hot. Ewww. My brain is corrupted. LOL. ._. Gross. I’m disgusting.

ONE HUNDRED AND FOUR POINT SEVEN! OHMYGOSH. …

Lol, so he wants to nurse her back to health, huh? Awe, Logie… (‘:

Aweh, she’s calling for her daddy… ):

Oh my crap. )’: Awe, he’s talking in third person. Oh my crap, this is intense. Awe… oh my crap… Why do I keep saying that? it doesn't even make sense. It’s just like saying oh my poop. And oh my poop sounds weird.

What does lethargic mean. D:

I had a 105.3 fever once. I was still little. And since then I hardly ever got sick. (: That was like the peak for me. Since then I had like one or two more fevers and like three colds. ALLELUIA. I want to share my umh, immunity with other people because I feel really bad when everyone’s all sick… ):

I JUST SMASHED MY BOOB ON MY DESK. AHAHA. OWWWIEEE.

Logan’s squeaky voice is adorable. :3 I’m worried about Camille. I’m starting to think he’s going to have to take her to the hospital… I’m scared for her, Chanson! ): I’M SCARED. DD’: I DON’T WANT HER TO DIE, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW SHE’S NOT GOING TO DIE… -cries-

Poor confused little body… )’:

I’m going to cry. I feel really bad for Camille here. Like I’m just going to start crying because she’s so sick and Logan’s being so sweet and gosh dang it why does he have to be like this. It’s so… asdfghjkl. I’m going to cry. This is so fudging sweet. I’m going to cry. I keep saying I’m going to cry. Urgh… )’:

Darn right she’s hot. (; You know what you’re thinking, Logan. Okay, now I’m just thinking wrong. This is what happens when no one limits my sugar. LOL.

What does rolodex mean? :o

His girl… -cries- That’s so cute… “What’s going on with you, baby?” That’s cute too… I’m starting to cry now. Am I supposed to be crying? Because I am.

HOLY CRAP THIS IS NOT FUNNY OK. THIS TIME THE SEIZURE/SPASM/CONVULSION IS NOT FRIGGEN FUNNY. OK IT WAS FUNNY EARLIER BECAUSE Y’KNOW I WAS THINKING IDIOTICALLY BUT NOW IT’S NOT JUST FUNNY. IT’S NOT FUNNY. DUDE I’M FREAKING OUT AND I’M CRYING AND OMG. DUDE. THIS IS NOT COOL. HOLY CRAP MOTHER DUCKING PIG FARTS. WHAT DID I JUST SAY. HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ.

Agh… agh... agh…

Wait a second…

THAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WAS LITTLE. MY MOM TOLD ME. AND SHE SAID MY DAD STARTED TO CRY BECAUSE HE DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Omg. Did I tell you that the same things happened to me or are you just stalking me or something? Rofl, just kidding. But seriously that’s cra—

AHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHHHH. MY SISTER JUST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. SHE KNOCKED THE DOOR AND IT’S SO SPANKING LOUD. AGH. MY EARS. EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOO LOUUUUUUUUD. Sdfkljagslkjgds.

Ok. I’m calm now. But my heart is like being attacked ‘cause that was loud. Lol.

I feel really bad for Camille… )’: I’m crying here…

Logan’s so sweet. He’s going to murder me soon.

I’m laughing again. Because I fail. When Camille said, “I’m hot,” and I read Logan say, “I know,” I thought he was gonna say, “I know you are,” and wink flirtatiously. That happens to me every summer. I whine that I’m hot and Shannon winks at me all weird and goes, “I know you are.” LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.

AWE! ): “No, no hospital.” AWE. CAMILLE! )’: Awe… awe. ):

HOLY CRAP. HE’S SINGING INTERMISSION. –cries- I can hear his lovely perfect voice in my head and now I’m like crying because his voice is so beautiful and I haven’t listened to Intermission in such a long time and now I’m like rambling and omg he’s singing Intermission. .

AHHHHHHHH! YOU’RE MAKING LOGAN SLEEP THAT WAY THAT EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT AND TAKES PICTURES OF AND THAT KENDALL SAID IN THE INTERVIEW AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHHHHH. LOGAN IS SO CUTE AHHHHHHHHH. :’DDD

She’s naked. Still. Umh.

“You know, I don’t really mind.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. CAMILLE IS RIGHT FOR WANTING TO DIE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHADFSKLGKD;ASJLAKLJDS WTF EW EW EW EW EW LOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN WHAT JUST HAPPENED GAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT GROSS OMG SADFKLJAGSKLJSDK THIS IS OMG AHSDGAD;SGSD LOGAN HAS BEEN THINKING WRONG THIS WHOLE TIME I KNEW IT K;LJA EW EW EW EW ;SKLJKA;LGSJLDG;SKGLSJGLSDGS

B

MC

Ok. I’m done spazzing. Ughhhhh. That made me freak out. LOL.

It only happens in toddlers. THAT EXPLAINS ME CONVULSING ALL OVER THE BED. And I know my daddy freaked out then but now that I think back it’s the funniest thing ever. Just imagine little me convulsing all over a bed. Ah. Aha. AHAHA. That’s not funny.

Ok the steak I made doesn't smell or look as bad as I thought it would.

Ew. Exposure. Nasty. LOL.

EW, SOUP. DD’: Logan, give her candy. Or carrots. :’DD

What does tantalizing mean?

AWE. Logan is a sweet “thing.” Awe… (‘: He’s a thing. That’s cute. He’s a widdle thing and—I am going to go into a ramble again. I should really shut up. LOL.

“You look so freaking cute.” Logan. AGH. LOL. Urgh… -dies- daskljlgkasjkagsjld.

“I look like the plague.” LOL. That sounds like me and An. An sees a picture of me. He says, “You look so freaking cute.” And I always respond, “Ew. I look like the plague.” LOL. :3 I SAW AN TODAY, RIGHT? And he gave me a hug and we just hugged for 1O minutes straight just going in circles. And Shannon, Michelle, Dan, and Jason felt lonely ‘cause me and An were hugging for so long, so Shannon & Michelle paired up and Jase & Dan paired up and they imitated me and An ‘cause they’re stupid. :D That was random again. I’m sorry. Omg.

She could be like, dead right now. OMG… ): Logan’s all scared… OMG… DD’: I’M CRYING.

Clean scent. That reminds me of you saying that even though Logan was sick he smelled like laundry. LOL. :3

No, you didn’t ruin the date gurl! D: Awe, Camille is adowable. :3 And she’s older than me. Oh jeez. LOL.

… EW. LOGANNNNNNNNNNN! BAD BOY! –slaps with a newspaper- BAD! BAD! BAD! –gets the bamboo spoon and smacks his butt- NO! NO! NO! YOU DO NOT SAY CRAP LIKE THAT TO GIRLS. OKAY? YOU’RE AN IDIOT, OKAY? OKAY. LOGAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN. GRRRRRRRR. BAD BOY. GRDASLJGKASLDGDS.

Omg. oh my gosssshhhhhh. ._. Logan is dirty. He’s dirtier than I thought. I will never be able to look at him the same way. HE IS NOT INNOCENT. BAD LOGAN. BAD.

“Sickie dishes.” Awe… (‘: LOL, flexing muscles.

I just listened to a song that said, “She’s my one and only. That’s no phoney baloney. I’m stoney my homies and she wants to ride my pony.” WHAT! WHATTTT? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN! OMG. IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Anyways…

… Ew. Ew. Ew. HIS TONGUE. IS IN. HER MOUTH. HIS TONGUE. IS IN. HER MOUTH. EW. EW. EW. GROSS. NASTY. YUCKY. EW. AGH. EW.

SHE’S TALKING SEDUCTIVELY. EW, CAMILLE, LOGIEBEAR, DON’T BE SO SEXUAL. EWWWWW.

Dude is he like ho…
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I’m such a loser for not reading this sooner. But I’m here now, because I’m too lazy to do anything else. (‘: And I love you.

Logan, I feel the same way. I’m changing my shirt ten thousand times every morning and I probably re-tie my hair in random different styles twenty-million times every day. And guess what, Logan? Your outfit is sexy. Like seriously. In fact, I have a picture of you in my Big Time Rush folder wearing that outfit. (‘: You have your Ray Bans on. :3

Wow. Okay. Wait a second. That’s weird. I have that exact same outfit. ._. Except my shirt is WHITE with velvet printing. So maybe not exact, but still… Whoa.

HAHA. James dressed him. AHAHA. –dies- AHHH. Okay, I’m done laughing and thinking wrong. No, I’m not done. So I’m just going to laugh until something hits me and tells me I shouldn’t laugh anymore.

Hahaha. HAHAHA. You just got compared to James, Logan. James Logan. HA. That’s the high school Jared goes to. Have you noticed I talk about Jared a lot? Jeebuz. LOL.

“Stop picking at your hair like you are a girl, and get your girl!” I don’t know why, but I love that, and I’m laughing really hard right now, although I don’t even know if it’s accurate. But I’m seriously laughing my butt off and I just can’t stop laughing. It’s the first time I really laughed since earlier. :’o

Shameless flirting… -dies laughing-

Don’t be nervous, Logan! Just strut yo stuff and go get dat gurl! Lol. (:

I love Kendall. Did you know that we’re going to get married? And then we’re going to live in Texas and raise horses and be cowboys together. And we’re gonna have sexy cowboy children. … I can’t believe I just typed that. He’s singing to me in Cover Girl right now and he knows he loves me. ;D … Dude. I’m crazy. FORGET I TYPED THAT. We are moving on.

He patted Logan’s cheek. –dies- WAIT. Which cheek? Lol.

Pink lemonade lipgloss tastes good. I used my Ateh’s and I licked my lips and it tasted really good.

Awe… It was Logan’s favorite… and she’s using it…. Awe… That’s hot. :’3

Apples of her cheeks. That sounds funny. –dies laughing- I THINK WEIRD. AHAHA. I’M HIGH OFF TWO LOLLIPOPS, TWO COOKIES, AND MANGO JUICE. (‘:

My throat feels that way from singing way. Too. Much. I sing too much, it’s crazy. Haha.

Camille, or Erin Sanders, is so pretty! Her and Jo alike! They’re so delicate-looking and beautiful and thin and small. I love them. They’re like beautiful. Nickelodeon girls are really, really pretty, have you noticed that? They’re gorgeous. It’s crazy. :’o

Logan’s shy and crooked grin is H.O.T.T. I got H.O.T.T. from How to Rock. (;

I’m listening to The Way You Look Tonight cover by One Direction. Harry sings so sexy in this song… you know, I should really focus. Ugh. I’M HIGH OFF SUGAR.

His dimples were pink? (‘: Like his cheeks? (‘: AWE! HE’S GIVING HER FLOWERS! HOW CUTE! I HATE ROMANCE BUT I CAN’T HELP BUT GO GA-GA! :3 YOUR ROMANCE CAN’T BE HATED! YOU’RE ACTUALLY MAKING ME LOVE ROMANCE SOMEHOW.

Chocolate eyes… they are definitely gorgeous…

… This is so romantically sweet. –dies- And dude, The Way You Look Tonight, the song, fits. IT TOTALLY FITS WITH THIS PART. OMG. DUDE. THE SONG MATCHES THE STORY. (‘:

FLIRT. FLIRT. FLIRT. My friend Allyssa tried to teach me how to flirt. It did not work out. I hate flirting.

Awe… Beaches… I miss the beach… -cries-

Teenage love is actually cute sometimes… Hmm… DUDE. YOU’RE MANIPULATING MY BRAIN. I’M GOING TO WRITE A ROMANCE SOON, WATCH. It’s going to be called, It Started with a Letter. ;; … SEE, I’M ALREADY PLANNING IT. DUUDE.

Ooh, she’s getting sick…

He called her Cam. That reminds me of Cam Jansen. Only her name wasn’t really Cam. It was Jennifer. I loved those books…

“Oh, nowhere, sorry.” THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME. AHAHA. I’M ALWAYS SPACED OUT.

A long sleeved T-shirt and a ruffled black skirt… that outfit sounds vaguely familiar… hmm.

I’m going to cry. He just put his jacket around her shoulders. I’m going to cry. This is reminding me of something. I’ll tell you about it in a PM. But I’m going to cry and I’m going to like die because that is so spanking cute/adorable/sweet/romantic and I just want to hole up and die. I gotta pee but I’m not getting up because I just wanna choke and die. Omg.

Mischievously? GOSH, LOGES. I can picture him saying that to a random fan. Freaking flirt. Oh, Logan. (;

A sly, sexy comment… OOH. THIS IS DIRTY, ISN’T IT! WAIT. I THINK THERE WAS A WARNING IN THE AUTHOR’S NOTE. OOH. OOH. OOH. I wonder… LOL.

Her heart melted. DAS ME WHEN I HEAR MY HUSBAND SING. He just said “Hell” in MSBWU. And before I’d get pissed when people died at Kendall saying Hell but now I understand. Lmfao.

Food… Lol. I’m hungry and I already ate a lot. My mom made me cook steak. I’m cooking it right now, actually, and I don’t think I’m doing it right.

Awe. Poor Camille. She must feel miserable right now. She doesn't seem like the type of person to get sick much. Awe… Speaking of getting sick, I stood out in the rain—and it was pouring—without an umbrella and I was only wearing a T-shirt and jeans. So Joanna told me I was gonna get sick and she scolded me like the Filipino she is. Well, I’m going to show her that standing out for like three hours in the rain isn’t gonna make me sick. (; I’m not even cold and I’m not even sniffling. HA. I should’ve made a bet with her…

I keep getting off-track.

LOL. STEAK. Wow, what a coincidence, for I am cooking steak right now just like I said like two review-paragraphs ago. (;

What’s a gag reflex? :o

Crazy antics. I love saying that. And singing it. Just put a tune into it and it sounds awesome. :3

Awe… Logan cares so much about her… (‘: AWE. HE WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF HER. –dies-

Wow. Camille is good at hiding it. Wow. Awe. Dude, awe. Dude, this is sad. Awe… Ew, Logan! You’re gross! You like feeling her body pressed against yours? You may look and act innocent, but you’re not. LOL. SEE, HE JUST CALLED HER BABY. … AND HE CALLED THE FEELING OF HER HAIR DELIGHTFUL. Gross.

… AGGH! POOR CAMILLE! )’: DUDE, THAT’S SAD!

Finally, you admit it. No, you’re not a horrible girlfriend, Camille! It’s okay to admit you’re sick! And Doctor Logie will take care of you! Awe… Camille… that’s so mother ducking sad, poor girl.

Now it’s okay to call her baby. (:

Oh, no. She’s going to throw up, isn’t she?

Heh. He went into the girls’ bathroom. I went into the guys’ bathroom once ‘cause I didn’t know it was for guys and I saw my friend peeing and I almost saw something. That was a gross time. But to my utter surprise, I started to laugh so incredibly hard that I fell and slipped on my roller skates and I landed on Jeffrey, the best friend of the guy that was peeing, and we all started laughing even more ‘cause then Zach fell on top of me and I screamed, “I ALMOST SAW YOUR WEE-WEE! AHAHAHA!” I was ten at the time. LOL.

That was random

Yeah, Logan, that was stupid of you to dress like a girl… and stupid of them to believe you were a girl until you ripped that wig off…

Holy crap. CAMILLE! POOR BABY! DD’: AWE! POOR CAMILLE. )’:

He called her baby again. –giggles- I’m so immature. I’m still an immature little baby. LOL.

Chanson, I cannot take the word “convulse” seriously anymore. So when you wrote that Camille was convulsing in his arms I actually started to laugh. Because every time I imagine someone convulsing, it looks funny. So basically, what Camille is doing in my mind right now is spazzing out and having a fake, laughable seizure, the one Zayn had in 1D’s video diary. LOL.

Awe… I’m not laughing anymore… )’:

He kissed her neck while she was puking…? … … … Whoa.

Every girl loves a guy who can take care of them. Is that true? Hmm. Well… I don’t know. I’m confused now. But Kendall’s weird. I love him. (‘:

Doctor mode! Omg.

He called her ma’am. That is high-larious. AHAH. I don’t know why it’s funny, it just is. And right now I’m giggling despite myself. He put his finger on her nose. Dude. I do that to my dog. LMFAO.

Agh. Logan’s a doctorly derp. (;

One hundred and two? That’s high. I remember Tommy’s fever was one hundred and two. )’: And he was whining because he felt hot. So, I got the ice pack and I put it on his head and made him drink orange juice and he fell asleep on me. And my lap was all hot and gross after because his face was warm. That was also random. I miss taking care of Tommy. :3 But I don’t like it when he’s sick. He acts so childish and babyish and it’s just sad because he cried that day.

He called her baby again. What does this boy… Oh, Lord. LOL. (:

HOLY CRAP. HE ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO CUDDLE. HOLY CRAP, LOGAN. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM. HOLY CRAP. AHAHA.

Germs. That reminds me of Logan. “What the guys don’t know is that I drink straight out of the jug.” And then he drinks like half of the milk, closes it, breathes, then screams, “GERMS!” Oh, Logan…

He keeps calling her baby and Cam. … **

Whoa. My hair smells like coconut, too! :D

.. lol, he wants to hold her. I’m going to die. I don’t know why. And now he’s kissing her eyelids. And nuzzling. Dude, this is making me giggle despite myself. I just can’t imagine TV show Logan doing things like this. Real life Logan, yeah, but TV show Logan…? I’m giggling.

Even when she was sick she was beautiful… Awe… AWE. THIS IS SO DAMNED CUTE. (‘:

Shane just asked me if he wants to face time. DUDE NO. lol.

He called her sweetie… I’m John’s sweetie. :3 Except I don’t know if I want to be his sweetie anymore because he’s awkward and he wears sombreros.

Cammy… awe… AWEEEEEE! POOR CAMILLE! SHE’S LIKE A WIDDLE BABY! ):

Baby. Baby. Baby. OHHHH! Lol. Justin Bieber. Logan calling her baby constantly is making me think of the song. :’3

“You’re still so hot.” I know he means more than just her skin. Ah. Hah. Hah. I’m not funny. LOL. Omg.

What does lethargic mean? :o

WHOA!
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
GUESS WHAT? FF is finally working again. WOOT! Haha.

Okay so I'm a derf and when I read that you put a suggestive scene at the end, I skipped to the end first and then went back to read the whole thing. Gah, you're such a tease Chanson. SUCH. A. TEASE. Haha.

Aww Logie was fussing over how he looked. I can just imagine him doing that...

Aww he started blushing. I think you're going to kill me with the sweetness and cuteness of this story. You're rotting my cavity free teeth.

Poor Cami is sick. I hate being sick and I've been like that before so... But Logan's a sweetheart. Gah. Mischievously? Really? Teasing me much? I can just imagine them being all huskily sexy with each other. Woah that sounded wrong coming from my mouth. Whoops.

Every time he calls her baby, my heart explodes. Can he be any more adorable? I smile like an idiot every time he calls Camille baby.

You cannot possibly say you can't write romance. NO. You're are a million bajjillion times better at it than me even though I kinda suck.

Baby...

Awe. She threw up. I can't remember the last time I threw up but I still remember how horrible it felt. I hate being sick...

Tummy. I adore that word because I rarely ever see it. I'm weird like that. BOOM!

Well, well, well Kendall. Did you take care of Jo too? Look at me, I'm talking to characters. I swear I'm losing it sometimes.

He wants to cuddle. My heart is swelling with his adorableness. I can just imagine... He stayed with her the whole time. Gah. True love right then and there.

Sweetie... I could swear that you're going to kill me with all these lovey dovey nicknames.

Horsey noise? Haha. You make me crack up.

Awwww. I'm going to be saying that all story long. This story deserves the longest AWWWW in the world.

Aww. (SEE?) But he was embarrassed.

You're making me smile like an idiot. Haha.

SO SWEET... Is Logan even human? She's not okay... Awww. I love watching Logan take such good care of her though. I would die for someone like that.

The ponies Chanson... the ponies. LOL.

He's so worried... I would hug him but I'd rather Camille do that. Haha. My head's a little messed up right now.

Aww, this whole part... I can't even imagine how scared Logan must have been.

""Dad!" Camille cried. "Daddy!"

Logan frowned and stroked the girl's cheek. "I'm sorry, baby. Your daddy isn't here," Logan said, wondering if it would be a good idea to call her father and tell him to come home as soon as he could.

Finally, Camille's eyes shot open and she screamed loudly. It was a scream that would put any horror movie actress to shame, and Logan gathered her up in his arms on instinct and held the now crying girl to his chest.

"Ssh, ssh, it's ok Camille I got you. You're alright," Logan soothed, rubbing his hand up and down her sweaty, quivering back. "It was just a dream baby. You're safe.""

That whole part. Gah. I can't even... I think I should stop rambling but this was so amazing. I don't know how you do it. I love how Logan keeps making sure she's okay and keeps taking care of her. That's all of our dream boyfriends right there. Well when I'm older at least. MUCH OLDER.

But oh gosh. Seizures are one of the most scariest things in the world. I haven't had any but my cousin has one every few years and it's damn scary.

He sang to her... -heart-

At least she feels better... Haha. You made me laugh with that entire scene. Lomille cuteness to the max. You are killing me with it.

Oh and one more thing.

"Camille frowned and sat up, folding her legs Indian style so she could face him. "Logan, you did an amazing job. I don't remember much of it, besides feeling really, really awful, but the whole time I knew you were there. That's more than anyone has ever done for me. You didn't leave me once. If you hadn't stayed, I could be like, dead right now, Logan."

"Don't say that Cammy," Logan said, dread filling his stomach at the thought. Camille saw the terror on his face and leaned forward, wrapping her thin arms around his waist. She listened to his heartbeat for a moment and breathed in his minty, clean scent."

How sweet. I can imagine him dreading that thought... I would too regardless of how much I care for them.

Aww, he was the first one to take care of her. He should feel special. LOL. They love each other. WHAT DID I SAY? Was I right or what?

They kissed... Gah. Like I said before, you're such a tease. You told me you cut off the scene but Gahhh. I want more.

Awe, he squeaked. What a Logan-ish thing to do.

I can't even tell you how much I adored this fic. I LOVE it. I just love it. It was so beautifully written and simply flawless. You know how to perfectly write their relationship and how to display their emotions. It's incredible, really. I loved this to death. I am in every way addicted to your Lomilles. I usually don't call anything perfect but this was perfect. I'm serious. I just loved it so awesome job. :)
PizzaTop21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awwww! That was so sweet! I felt so bad for Camille! She just wanted the date to be PERFECT and then she got sick! Poor thing!

Ooooh, but here comes Logie to the rescue! He's so sweet and caring!

I also love how Logan called Camille 'Cam'. I don't know why, but that just made me happy!

That was so great! I'm sure Caitee LOVES it! You're amazing!
Logan's Honey Pie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It was such a sweet story! I loved it! :D Logan was so incredibly sweet! :D He can take care of me any day! :D
CountryPeach05 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Haha, I love imagining the way Logan is dressed. (Oh my gosh... you'll never guess what my autocorrect just typed there ;) Whoo, good thing I caught it!) Mmm, this is rad, just outta the gate! Kendall's vocal pitch...everything :)

Pink lemonade lipgloss. I want it!

Awe...:3 Logie wants to kiss her ears...oh geez...this is waaaaayyy too freakin adorable...oh and all the cuteness before...I'm dying...I shoulda left that autocorrect in teeheee...

"You look good in leather," he whispered mischievously into her ear. Camille blushed scarlet at the rare, husky tone in Logan's voice, which made the boy chuckle and pull her into his side even closer. He loved knowing that he was the only who could make Camille flustered like that.

Oh my gosh...this thing is getting so hot...and now Camille's dizzy...oh this is divine...Oh I'm so glad you wrote, Chan! This is picking up my night!

"..."You wanna cuddle?" Logan asked, and Camille's dull, exhausted eyes lit up for a brief second at the aspect of snuggling with her boyfriend, but she didn't want to get him sick. "I do but I don't want you to have my germs," Camille admitted. Logan shook his head and sat next to Camille so he could gather her into his arms, practically engulfing her entire body with muscle. "I don't care if I get your germs Cam, I want to hold you," Logan said into her coconut scented hair. He tangled his fingers in her soft locks and ran them through gently, brushing his fingertips along her scalp. Camille couldn't argue with that. She melted into his arms and closed her eyes, concentrating on the rhythm of Logan's fingers in her hair. "Go to sleep baby, I'll be here the whole time," Logan cooed. He gave each of her eyelids a kiss to rid away any left-over tears, chuckling at the sensation of her fluttering lashes tickling his lips. He felt Camille relax against him and nuzzle her cheek against his chest. Her labored breathing slowly turned into content snoring..."

Gahhhh...oh help...me...

Poor Camille.

Oh geez. Now I scared.

What the heck?

"...

"Hey, no you did not ruin our date," Logan said, sternly but softly. "Besides, I got further with you than I have with you on any other date considering I saw you in the tub-"..."

XD

"...

Camille smiled sadly. "I just… I never had anyone ever take care of me before, Logan. It's weird, you know? I have always been so independent, ever since my mom died and my dad is always on business trips. I never had someone to take care of me, I always just do it myself, and hide it from others."..."

Awwwz...

Oh my goodness...that was so naughty. And cute. Tahaa! Now I really need to go to bed so I can get to church and repent tomorrow, Chanson! Bwahaha!

Oh man, I'll be glad when I can get back on my ff schedule...but in the meantime...thanks for writing this and reminding me to read it, so my sad night could be happy :D

Great job!
Laney101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
omg this is sooooo cute! i love how logan knows how to do everything and he is soo sweet! i love logie!

i love the bit at the start where james dressed him and kendall gave him the mini pep talk. so like them.

the bit where they are on the beach is adorable! and when logan is thinking about going into the girls bathroom... soo cute! the whole movie theater scene is so cute.

"What if he was caught and beat to a swollen Logan pulp like he had been when he, with outrageous stupidity, thought it would be perfectly acceptable to dress up as a girl for the sole purpose of taking a math lesson?" lol that bit got me laughing. and the bit where he went and got the flowers is just... ahh! i love every itty bitty inch of this story! and that says a lot because im usually not a huge fan of lomille but this... AHH!

and no it isnt too long. its a perfect length! this whole story is perfect!