Reviews for Favorite Color
waltermelvin.whs.skunk chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was really cute, and I feel as if both of them were kept in character too.

The only thing that bothers me about it, is when Raven admits that green is her favorite color, the word "green" is only one syllable and the next sentence says that Beast Boy "caught every syllable" so it's like he just caught the one syllable lol, but idk, it's not really important or anything.

I really like the description you used though, especially with describing actions.

Good job!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Yay! I finally found some fluf between the two of them that keeps them still completely in character! Thanks :) of course there was some random spelling/grammar/watchamacallit in there, but I like this story too much to care (which is saying a lot for me since I'm one of the most anal betas around lol) but yay! Haha this... Drumroll please... Is getting added to my favorites!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
cute
mellowcloud chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
:O

Why hasn't this gotten more reviews? this is awesome! the characters are all soo... in character? :D Very well written I like how you got raven's character well written, many people dnt know how to write her. Well done. I love this :)
u r awesome chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was a great story! It was so cute! I love BBXRae! You write so well and both of the characters were in character! Great job this story is fantastic! I hope you write more BBXRae fanfics!

u r awesome
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved this. It was short and sweet, with a clever sort of idea. Your writing style is very nice, though, while nouns to describe people is a good choice in many situations, when you over use it it's kind of a problem. You had a few little mistakes with the grammar in your dialogue, but I really enjoyed reading it. You wrote them well. Favorited. :)
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Haha- absolutely adorable. I love how you started out. But I love what you ended with even more. And Raven isn't OOC at all...I love it. "Shut up." Awesome.
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012