Reviews for paper cranes
stars shine out chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Awwww! Brilliant! I love it! I totally adore this! Absolutely magnificent job!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I'm glad Bill gave Fleur her wish for she is indeed all the things the ocean is and more to have lived through and survived the war, thus proving her mother wrong.

Nicely done. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Timemidae chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Yay, thank you :)

I thought it was interesting how you chose Olive's perspective; it worked really well. I love how you gave her a new, more complex character that absolutely makes sense.
Arnel 63 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
If I were Olive Hornby, I'd be haunted by my last interaction with Myrtle even without the ghost deciding to haunt me in person! This is a very vivid scene. Well done!
Lillith Aurora chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
woah, I love this chapter! update soon!
Arnel 63 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
You've done a nice job getting into Hannah's head. I love a woman who knows herself and it seems that for now, she is content being Hannah and not Hannah Finch-Fletchley nor Hannah Longbottom. Eventually, she'll know who she wants to be and I think she's wise to take time for herself. Nicely done.
waterlit chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
These pieces are really all pretty well-written! I don't normally read any poetry on FF, but I quite enjoyed this (:
Arnel 63 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
OCD goes a long way in explaining why Dolores Umbridge is the way she is. A very interesting way of looking at her because the Wizarding world wouldn't know what to do with someone with such a disorder: she's not "sick" enough to be stuck in St Mungo's for the rest of her life, so stick her in the Ministry!
Bittersweet x chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Umbridge having OCD.. hm. Never something I would've thought of, that's for sure, but an interesting concept nonetheless. Very well written, expresses her feelings about her illness very well :)0
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
ooh, very good. Yes, I agree that it would have had lasting effects. Very well done :)
deathly fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I think you're right about Ginny. She was violated by Tom. I've read other stories that suggest rape which I think is accurate. I look forward to reading more
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is so sad :'( But so good! Very nicely written as well. Hits home.