Reviews for Dreamer
neverchange5986 chapter 46 . 9/3

I love this! Because it shows that love doesn't make everything okay. Love doesn't erase the hardship. The other story always shows that love can fix anything and the couple will live happily ever after but this is different. I love it.

Anyway, I was correct about Miku's love!
XD, when Miku's holding the orange keychain. I was like "I think she likes Rin " and I was really correct about it XDDD
yuno and yukki chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Yukki:Cute 1 episode it seems to be a good story! Yuno:Ohhj so kawaii a love story !
Imonz chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Those last couple lines don't make sense because Len's name was NEVER mentioned at all in that chapter so ...How would Rin know his name then?
MelancholicVirus chapter 46 . 1/13/2013
I seriously promised myself that I wouldn't cry in a Kagamine song/story... but... *censored* I-I-I.. no.. Their's only... onions in front of me...

Nice job! This story is awesome til' begining to end.
MelancholicVirus chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Woah! I'm guessing Len was the guy Miku was taking care! :3
Kanrei chapter 46 . 9/23/2012
ahhh this is sad-
ChibiLove chapter 46 . 9/3/2012 I was late again...

...and I'm pretty sure I'm crying QAQ. Words cannot describe my feelings, ahaha. It was absolutely beautiful and hearbreaking and sweet and -goes on and on-

Ahem, but in all seriousness, this was one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I usually don't finish ones I start, but yours kept my attention all the way until the end. Since I'm speechless and in need of tissues at the moment, all I have to say is that I'll certainly be checking out your other stories, if thats all right! Thank you and keep up the good work!
Live to Daydream chapter 46 . 8/11/2012
That was such a sad and sweet ending. I love the way you finished with the video of the four of them being happy, and then just the word stop. It was kinda dramatic in a good way. I loved this :) Thank you for writing it.
Shadow-Bear123 chapter 46 . 8/2/2012
love this story it has a great ending and i knew miku loved rin
harmonise chapter 46 . 8/1/2012

Thank you for the wonderful read Retorica. Even though it wasn't the ending I expected (-sobs-) it was still a beautiful story TuTb
Neelh-v1 chapter 46 . 8/1/2012
Is this the end?
luthor112 chapter 46 . 8/1/2012
This is a really beautiful story.
Thank You very much for writing it.
It's awesome.

And... no, I wasn't correct. Now I know what it was, but I thought it was something else - an alarm clock. You know, I still hoped Luka will let him live...
RPR chapter 46 . 8/1/2012
and it is finished...huuu... i got the same feeling whenever i had finished reading a book..."sniff" want more story from you in the future...untill next time...PEACEOUT!
STORM chapter 46 . 8/1/2012
Oh sorry about that, guess i sound like a mad luka fan huh? To clear things up i'm not really a big luka fan and i'm not mad about her being made bad, i was just curious why recently luka seems to be the bad guy a lot.

The damn it all, actually refers to when len dies...cus that was the first thing that came to my mind when i read that :p

Your a wonderful and amazing writer that managed to show the turbulent emotion and feelings in a character and also managed to put in some physiological things with common sense in a story, and not many can do that. So i say to you: Well done you've done an amazing job, and i hope i see more things from you. Especially from trouble seeker, cus you kinda left it in another "damn it all..." moment.
RPR chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
and gone...wait... len's will this story continue...lets hope a miracle came around...anyway yay a longer chapter...took me some time to read it though...good job and really answer most of the question that i had...till next time...PEACE!