Reviews for Save Me
hebewe chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter. I'm really curious to learn what happened to Haley.

Can't wait to read more.
soja-sawyer chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I think this is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter, you are a really great writer and I just love this story and Naley so much
Rallyhjs chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Hey!That was really interesting chapter, cant wait for more Naley.I really like Nathan in this story, cause hes a bad soon
Othfan48 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Awesome update!:) loving this story so far such an interesting twist you've put on nathan and Haley interested to see how it goes,please keep writing you're very good!
Love NH chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Yea. Nathan to the rescue. I'm hooked. I really like this story and am very intrigued as to what exactly is going on with Haley.

Keep writing and update soon!
Lynne chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
OMG! I love this story so far. I haven't been so pulled in and invested in a fanfic story in a long time. I can absolutely not wait to read more and see where you take this story. I am in love with this exciting twist you put on Nathan and Haley! Please continue writing this story until it is finished because i promise to read every word of it! SO AWESOME! UPDATE SOON 3
the fourth drink instinct chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a looong time, can't wait to read more!
naleyLove4ever chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
love this story!

can't wait to find out more about haley! hope next chapther will be up soon!
Sarah Montasr chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely loving this story! Please continue and update soon!
dkfuryan chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
this is different yet so beautiful! Please continue
alwaysandforever08 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I really liked this chapter! Things got more interesting now that we know that Chris Keller is a part of Haley's past. I'm glad Haley left Nathan a note before she left. I'm curious to see how they meet again!
antsB chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Love, love, love!
can'tgetenoughof23 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Great chapter I love a sweet and protective Nathan! can't wait to see what happens next. and see how Naley relationship will grow in the next chapter!
Tlovesnaley2 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Uh yeah - please continue this story. It is wonderful and intriguing and I for one am dying to read more!
rocklesson86 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
You so need to update soon.
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »