Reviews for Save Me
hebewe chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Really good chapter. Chris Keller a part of Haley's past, that can't be good. I can't wait to read what has happened to Haley, and why's Chris a part of that.

I'm glad that Nathan took care of Haley, and I'm also glad that Haley left that message before she left.

Please update soon, I'm dying to read what happens next.
hebewe chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Great chapter. I'm really curious to learn what happened to Haley.

Can't wait to read more.
soja-sawyer chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I think this is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter, you are a really great writer and I just love this story and Naley so much
Rallyhjs chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Hey!That was really interesting chapter, cant wait for more Naley.I really like Nathan in this story, cause hes a bad soon
Othfan48 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Awesome update!:) loving this story so far such an interesting twist you've put on nathan and Haley interested to see how it goes,please keep writing you're very good!
Love NH chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Yea. Nathan to the rescue. I'm hooked. I really like this story and am very intrigued as to what exactly is going on with Haley.

Keep writing and update soon!
Lynne chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
OMG! I love this story so far. I haven't been so pulled in and invested in a fanfic story in a long time. I can absolutely not wait to read more and see where you take this story. I am in love with this exciting twist you put on Nathan and Haley! Please continue writing this story until it is finished because i promise to read every word of it! SO AWESOME! UPDATE SOON 3
the fourth drink instinct chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a looong time, can't wait to read more!
naleyLove4ever chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
love this story!

can't wait to find out more about haley! hope next chapther will be up soon!
Sarah Montasr chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely loving this story! Please continue and update soon!
dkfuryan chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
this is different yet so beautiful! Please continue
alwaysandforever08 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I really liked this chapter! Things got more interesting now that we know that Chris Keller is a part of Haley's past. I'm glad Haley left Nathan a note before she left. I'm curious to see how they meet again!
antsB chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Love, love, love!
can'tgetenoughof23 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Great chapter I love a sweet and protective Nathan! can't wait to see what happens next. and see how Naley relationship will grow in the next chapter!
Tlovesnaley2 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Uh yeah - please continue this story. It is wonderful and intriguing and I for one am dying to read more!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »