Reviews for Save Me
readmypokerface chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I just read the first two chapters and I'm very interested in your story already! It seems like an original idea for a storyline and I am very intrigued with where you are taking this. Keep up the great writing, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Willimer23 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
looking forward to reading more of this story to see what happened to Haley

Rallyhjs chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Hey I really like this wait for the next chapter. Great job ]
thekellay chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I am so intrigued by this story. I really want to know what happened to Haley. I hope Nathan doesn't give up and keeps trying to talk to her. Can't wait for more. Update soon!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Wow, intense chapter. I think the Naley tension will definitely make an interesting story. I'm confused about Haley why isn't talking, but I'm sure that will be revealed eventually. Great job, I can't wait to read more!
rosepetal16 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
yay so glad for an update! I so wanna know what happened to Haley's voice and cannto wait for her and nathan's next meeting!
Stop Dreaming chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it. I can imagine that the two girls who were in the cafe shall spread rumours about Haley and Nathan.

I'm looking forward to read more. Thanks for sharing :)
kaya17tj chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I definitely want more, yes more please.

I love the interaction between Naley and want to know more about Haley's life.
Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great start.

I'm looking forward to read more and see where you take this.

Thanks for sharing :)
kaya17tj chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This is so interesting to read, I want to read more!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love it so far! I'm interested to see where you go with this.
thekellay chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great start. Can't wait to see where you take this! Update soon!
CoachMom chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Ooooo I like! :)

Interesting way to meet someone...almost running them over with your SUV. :)

Wondering the cause of her panic attack. What has happened to make her so skittish?

Like that the intro was long enough to give us a few answers and enough questions to keep me interested.

Keep up the good writing and UPdate SOON!
Rallyhjs chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I really liked it, it was very interesting. I liked that it was a long chapter. I can't wait for another chapter, UD soon.
Mel10 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I'm looking forward to the update.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »