Reviews for One More
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved this so much! This is more along the lines of where I was expecting OUAT to go with Belle's Storybrook storyline. I especially loved how you touched on Belle's kindness-she knows Henry has enough people laughing at him without her joining in too.

And as someone who worked in a library, I can completely sympathize with Belle cheese stains and other assorted book abuse. :P

I would happily read more, should you care to write it. :)
Notasausage chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awesome! This needs more words, please they have to meet.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
The idea of Belle wanting to take care of Regina is a both disturbing and, given what we know of her character and assuming she does not know who locked her up, very likely.
olverabonk chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I'm adding my voice to the others who are encouraging you to continue this story. Please, please write more! This was a wonderful beginning.
My Purple Skies chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Can't wait for Operation Honeybadger to start. This was a really cute beginning! And I'm on Belle's side about the Sherlock Holmes book.
Mewling Mumblenews chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Truly adorable! I grinned stupidly throughout the entire chapter. Your Belle is wonderful! So much personality and fun, little quirks like Cheeto-fingers and being completely unaware of who owns her town. Actually, everyone you brought in has so much life in them. From sweet Henry to a not-so-evil Regina. I love the different side of her you show - and in just one sentence. The only real negative feedback I have is Belle's name is Belle in Storybrooke. Please continue with this and I think it is entirely possible make it much longer than two or three chapters. Especially since you've gone AU and we don't know how Belle's story progressed in this universe.

- K.L.
Tater Tots chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Okay, you seriously need to write the next chapters. YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT eAe

Please, for the sake of my sanity, update soon!

Love your writing! ;D

~T
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow, this was really good! I'd love to see more of this, but no rush!
What The Hell chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
What the fuck? Why havent you updated this! Why oh why? This is one of the best stories in the world!

I shall tell my bffl's! If you finish this
Melissa chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I would love to see a chapter 2 and 3 to this. Please?
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I think it would be lovely if you wrote the (possible) second and third chapter to this!
xkuroxshinobix chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I hope the next chapters do get written!
Lu-lu chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I agree with Belle. Cheeto-fingers are the worst! Omg why haven't you updated this story! I love all your stories but this has to be one of the best! Great work of awesome!
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Intriguing! Please continue writing this. I'm very interested in how it will play out.