Reviews for Potter Princesses
Currahee506 chapter 2 . 6/16
I'm not happy with harry being a snake it he should have been able to block dumbasdoors
ironmanrocks chapter 2 . 3/21
Please update your in my top 5 favorite authors
joker12345677 chapter 2 . 2/1
please update
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 2/3
I would appreciate an update to this story, more than you know. It's just so good.

Please update, I'm willing to lend a hand if necessary, just shoot me a pm.
omh666 chapter 2 . 1/13
hmmm.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
awesome story, I hope that you update soon
joker12345677 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
please update i like this story.
vanetsu chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I love this story so far as it is one of the only stories i've read that have a bwl/gwl that's not harry that I like. I can't wait for the next update.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Please add Hermione to the Harem.
Jp chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You sure have a thing for mouthful names, really bit my tongue twice in effort to spell them
Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
What I don't understand is why James and Lily did not teach Vi and Harry Occlumency. They have obviously told the two that Dumbledore will try and manipulate them, so why did they not teach them the protection against Legilimency when James and Lily obviously know that Dumbledore is going to use it? That makes no sense! Because of their lack of thinking Dumbledore can basically do fucking anything to them, like using potions to alter their minds.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
why doesn't harry talk?
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Interesting please continue!
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
damn, i love the future possibilities for this story. please don't feel discouraged by anything others might say. it's a wonderful story.
TheBlackPolarBear chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
ok great story so fare i dont know what u have planed but i suggest bumblebee swopping the classes because the griffins and snakes have all there classes together and also James has sum pull at Hogwarts because hes related to godric so he basically owns 25% of the school by blood keep up the great work
sincerely yours the toxic lion
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »