Reviews for Potter Princesses
EndlessChains chapter 2 . 9/7
A interesting story. This was quite the different plot from many of the Harry Potter stories that I have read and must say that I am quite interested in how the plot will go. The first two chapters was well done in the introducing of the family as well as their dynamics. I am enjoying his stoic Harry as he can be vicious when his sisters are in trouble as well as the fact that he is quite strong in his own right. The Potter Princesses are all interesting as well and I find it endearing that they love their brother so much. Can't wait to see what Hogwarts years will be like for the Potter family as Dumbledore continues to try and manipulate and separate the siblings. Dumbledore will be in for quite a surprise if anything. I was wondering who would be in the harem? I don't mind if all seven of his sisters will be in it as well as some others. It is just out of curiosity to see who is in it. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Currahee506 chapter 2 . 6/16
I'm not happy with harry being a snake it he should have been able to block dumbasdoors
ironmanrocks chapter 2 . 3/21
Please update your in my top 5 favorite authors
joker12345677 chapter 2 . 2/1
please update
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 2/3
I would appreciate an update to this story, more than you know. It's just so good.

Please update, I'm willing to lend a hand if necessary, just shoot me a pm.
omh666 chapter 2 . 1/13
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
awesome story, I hope that you update soon
joker12345677 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
please update i like this story.
vanetsu chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I love this story so far as it is one of the only stories i've read that have a bwl/gwl that's not harry that I like. I can't wait for the next update.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Please add Hermione to the Harem.
Jp chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You sure have a thing for mouthful names, really bit my tongue twice in effort to spell them
Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
What I don't understand is why James and Lily did not teach Vi and Harry Occlumency. They have obviously told the two that Dumbledore will try and manipulate them, so why did they not teach them the protection against Legilimency when James and Lily obviously know that Dumbledore is going to use it? That makes no sense! Because of their lack of thinking Dumbledore can basically do fucking anything to them, like using potions to alter their minds.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
why doesn't harry talk?
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Interesting please continue!
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
damn, i love the future possibilities for this story. please don't feel discouraged by anything others might say. it's a wonderful story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »