Reviews for Of Chopsticks and Pudding Cups
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Ah, I'm sure they did, drive her to her wit's end, I mean. Saiyan husbands and sons do tend to do that, you know. Ask Chi-Chi... :)

Aww! Saiya-go, father-son bonding, and proving that Vegeta is no terrible father? You are the most awesome! The best! Short, sweet, marvelous! Please, whenever you can, do more! Thank you so much for writing this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Awww! You love this? I love it more! :) I mean, look at this! Sweet, funny, wonderful! And you call Vegeta... 'Geta? Mind if I start calling him that, too? It's lovely!

Aww, of course Vegeta would know where Trunks is coming from. He did lose his fahter to another evil force...

This piece is the bomb! I love it! I simply must continue to read now!
AkaiMurasaki chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Those were adorable! There are so few good Trunks Vegeta Father and Son bonding stories. I'm very glad I've found yours, since the characters are very well portrayed and the stories themselves are so cute! I hope you'll write more!
may the muses inspire you to writemore!
jazzymay377 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
So cute so please continue!
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Ahahaha
Will you be updating this?
BlunderbussFishstickz chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This is cute, and one of the few Dad!Vegeta fics I've read that doesn't feel like a stretch of character. Oh, and I've totally drank applesauce.
threeam inkblot chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I definitely loved it! pls write more.
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
awww so sweet ;)
Bunny chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
These are so cute - Please continue!
Bunny chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aww those boys .
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Aw, that was so cute and sweet. I love stories where Vegeta and Trunks have father and son bonding!

I love this story so much!

Could you please write more of Trunks and Vegeta bonding with each other?
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
cute stories, great job
cara9001 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Aww I love it XD
Tapion580 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Lolz, this is hilarious! I have an account just to lazy to sign in. Will be adding to faces soon. Keep up awesome work!
Nyra Tonko chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Well written story about Trunks and Vegeta. There should be more that explore this relationship, and that were so enjoyable. What matters is that Vegeta is trying to be a good/pasable father :) Considering his upbringing, it's already a miracle.

You're very welcomed to continue this story and to write many, many more :D