Reviews for Finally
anahi chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
That has to be the best story ever to bad gwen and cody didn't get a chance to be together
Chimichunga chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
6/5
James chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I think gwen kissed cody and told that she would go out with him. I hope cody and gwen make a new couple. Gwen liked cody after he found out that duncan broke up with her. I think cody is a better kisser for gwen to kiss than duncan was.
FanficLoverForever135 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
A Beautiful story! I loved it! I am a huge Gwody, Gwent fan! U deserve an A for this brilliant piece, even though I can't give U one! Loved it a lot! Let me know what you think of my Gwody story! Just posted today for the first time! Thanks for listening! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
AWESOME DUDE!
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Is that the end? Me say U WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! Yes it was that good. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AWESOME Cody and Gwen 4ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
nice :)

Cody and Gwen seem cute together, good story. Maybe next time you could add some more details and dialogue for the characters so it can be more interactive.

from Tesha
jster1983 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Yeah I agree. Gwen and Cody. She needs to dump that chump Duncan who's gotten her voted off twice so far while at least Cody didn't intend to do so and that lunatic Sierra needs to get a clue. There's a better chance of Courtney going a whole episode without being an obnoxious jerk then Sierra and Cody becoming a couple. Someone should petition the writers to make sure Sierra and Cody never become a couple.
Samtastic 3.0 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
It was a shocker for me. Seemed a little rushed, but still pretty good.
Mappadouji chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It's always good to see a story where Cody gets the girl, the guy is usually being paired with Noah just because an on going gag and Sierra because of her obsession with him. Don't get me wrong there is nothing technically wrong with Sierra she just needs to learn to treat Cody more as a person and less of an obsession, a lot of the things she did during world tour are the type of things that would drive a guy to get a restraining order.

Anyways, great job on this one shot! having Gwen and Duncan break up not because of a fight or one of them(usually Duncan) cheating on the other was a nice touch. Though Duncan probably feels slighted right now when he does realize that his feelings for Courtney haven't faded he will be in for a struggle if he decides to pursue her.