Reviews for The Way of the Mermaid
Harmony the Inventor chapter 27 . 9/6/2013
Congrats! You're the first to update one of my favorites! So... Is Cole a bad guy, or really a good guy underneath? Hmm... guess I have to keep reading! P.S.: Thank you for replying to my other review. My story isn't like yours, but maybe you'll like it! :)
KibaHinaLUV chapter 27 . 9/3/2013
YOOOOO SO MY REVIEW DIDN'T GO IN EARLIER

Anyways cliffhanger VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

sarcasm if you couldn't tell lol

It's good to update, even if it's not perfect, because it gets you into the mood. :)

Haha, hope you update soon!
The author chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
JediWriter Alix Knight

Yes i really am MermaidsAreReal101. Im very sorry if I spellwd your penname wrong. Of course you can use Cat in your own. I don't mind. Just as long as you don't use a similar plot as my story.
Harmony the Inventor chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
I love this story! It's so cool! I'm making a Little Mermaid story, too, and I was wondering if I could put Cat in my story. She'd be an awesome character to add. Whether I can or not, please read my story, anyway. It would meant a lot to me!
KibaHinaLUV chapter 26 . 4/21/2013
YAYYYY an update! :) So happy you got this chapter up, and I really can't wait until the next one! Amazing discoveries in this update!

Nathan seems to be a very lucky yet unlucky boy. :D (Hope he doesn't get splashed, haha!) Very cheeky personality, must I say. XD Estar seemed a bit off in this chapter, though. *chuckling* Oh well, we all get out of character once in a while. Must be the fact that they're all stuck in a cell- very frustrating. :P

Anyways, bai-bai! Good job! Good luck with life and updating! :)
99Roosters chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
CLIFF HANGER?! WHY?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I WONT BE ABLE TO...Oh wait, there's more chapters. Lol! Your really good at writing, and i hope you keep writing!
sofie chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
i luv it!Well i realy like them all that i have read
sofie chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
it is very instrting,well that is my opiun.
couchraisin chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
FINALLY SHE DOES SOMETHING USEFUL!
and btw, she should be saying "i can control water?" cuz they don't seem all that could with fancy hi-tech phrases... lol..

AND YES. FINALLY. SHE DOES. SOMETHING. OMG. AND THE TITLE. OMG.

AND ESTAR AAWEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOME
KibaHinaLUV chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
:O

OMG. She can manipulate water.

That's pretty awesome, maaaan.

Next chappie please, you awesome gurl! :D
tyio chapter 24 . 7/18/2012
change ti up it semes like a coniow achion
tyio chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
i was right still semes like the litle mermade
tyio chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
plees tell me thare is another chapter
tyio chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
i will finesh it 2 day ad mor and try to beat me
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
i fell you good but short if it hapens to me i add more detale (suped spelling)still will not add .'s