Reviews for In My Veins
orangepumpkins chapter 10 . 6/4
I originally read this because I suddenly got in a kurtbastian mood for the first time in years, and I figured some casual reading wouldn't do any harm even if something was unfinished, HOW WRONG I WAS. You and your fantastic skills lured me into this fic and I'm more or less ready to sell my soul for another chapter (not that I'm rushing you to write or even come back to the fandom because life is life and I get that it's not realistic). I have gone to multiple links which are labeled as your tumblr, only to have the explanatory post about this fic be gone or blogs themselves gone. I also went to you lj, where I nearly hyperventilated out of joy when I saw that there were 24 chapters there and then cried a little bit when I saw it was written up to the same part.
Anyways, i quite love this fic, if you couldn't already tell. I loved how even though there was kind of love struck Kurt in the beginning, there was still snark between him and Seb. I also like how things didn't just completely revolve around building romance or getting over it. Kurt over the summer vacation broke my heart a little bit and filled me with nostalgia of that feeling of trying to forget a romantic interest. I also like how you have the boys reacting to their parents' relationship and not completely following canon with Sebastian in the place of Finn.
So yeah, long review which you might not even ever read. But I hope you are still writing, even if it's not fandom stuff, because you're kind of terrific :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
hi i have just finished reading this chapter and am really enjoying the story, but i'm sad because it seems that you have decided to stop it there, BOO, please change your mind and update.i hope to read the next chapter soon.
Faberry-Dianna chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
It was great! I would love for another chapter :(
thunderwhenitrains chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Hi. This is such a great story. I love the dynamic between Sebastian and Kurt, how similar they are, and how they end up saying things they regret. I love how Blaine coming in doesn't feel forced or anything, but moulds perfectly into the picture. Please, please don't abandon it. Please?
ggff-1000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
LethalMusings chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This story is amazing! Please update when you can. Thanks for writing this :D
Continue chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
i cant even write properly right now because all i want you to do is continue! continue continue continue continue continue! im just soooooo impatient that i cant stand the thought of this awesome story not continueing! so continue! gosh dangit continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
...damn, that's, that's pretty intense.
Neomeris chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
This is lovely. A well written rewrite of canon with an original twist. I love how you kept Bas canon, despite showing so much more of him than on the show. And this is a great POV of Kurt, the very best Glee character ever!
I hope you won't abandon this story and will keep writing, because we're waiting for it! I also hope there is more *and more active* Kurtbastian to be seen. Because if endgame is Klaine, that's quite a different story shaping out, but if you want to follow, at least partially, canon's plotline - that's ok)
Please, do continue this sweet fic!
Happy holidays and lots of inspiration to you!
HardBeingHuman chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoy this story just read it all in one sitting and I can't wait for the next update.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
You have NO IDEA how pleased i was when I realized you updated. Oh my god. Amazing chapter, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens with Blaine...
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Ohh poor Kurt!
House's Wombat chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please tell me that this hasn't been abandoned. It's so good. I'm dying to see what happens next!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 9 . 10/19/2012