Reviews for In My Veins
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
hi i have just finished reading this chapter and am really enjoying the story, but i'm sad because it seems that you have decided to stop it there, BOO, please change your mind and update.i hope to read the next chapter soon.
Faberry-Dianna chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
It was great! I would love for another chapter :(
thunderwhenitrains chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Hi. This is such a great story. I love the dynamic between Sebastian and Kurt, how similar they are, and how they end up saying things they regret. I love how Blaine coming in doesn't feel forced or anything, but moulds perfectly into the picture. Please, please don't abandon it. Please?
ggff-1000 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OMG!THIS FIC IS SOOOO GOOD 33!I LOVED IT 33!I FINISHED IT IN ONE SITTING 33!WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE AGAIN!
LethalMusings chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
This story is amazing! Please update when you can. Thanks for writing this :D
Continue chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
i cant even write properly right now because all i want you to do is continue! continue continue continue continue continue! im just soooooo impatient that i cant stand the thought of this awesome story not continueing! so continue! gosh dangit continuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
...damn, that's, that's pretty intense.
Neomeris chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
This is lovely. A well written rewrite of canon with an original twist. I love how you kept Bas canon, despite showing so much more of him than on the show. And this is a great POV of Kurt, the very best Glee character ever!
I hope you won't abandon this story and will keep writing, because we're waiting for it! I also hope there is more *and more active* Kurtbastian to be seen. Because if endgame is Klaine, that's quite a different story shaping out, but if you want to follow, at least partially, canon's plotline - that's ok)
Please, do continue this sweet fic!
Happy holidays and lots of inspiration to you!
Nea
HardBeingHuman chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoy this story just read it all in one sitting and I can't wait for the next update.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
You have NO IDEA how pleased i was when I realized you updated. Oh my god. Amazing chapter, please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens with Blaine...
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Ohh poor Kurt!
House's Wombat chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Please tell me that this hasn't been abandoned. It's so good. I'm dying to see what happens next!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
... then what?
HoneydewKisses chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Wooow, this is seriously awesome! I was a bit sceptical at first because I'm normally not really into the whole stepbrothers thing, but because I loved your other stories I decided to give this one a shot, and it's amazing! I love how you don't make them fall in love immediately, how you show them both growing up and how you implement the canon events in this verse! Can't wait to see how the Klaine part is going to develop, though of course I look forward to the endgame the most ;D Hope you update soon, keep up the amazing work!