Reviews for Two Minutes
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Its fortunate that Mrs Knight survived. She was farther from the epicentre of the earthquake than the others so only minor tremors occurred. These ripples still possessed enough power to rock stationary vehicles indicating the scale of the earthquake but Mrs Knight was incredibly fortunate to have suffered only minor bruises.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Its lucky that Logan has regained consciousness he can comfort and reassure Carlos being more mature and logical than his immature friend. An energetic and immature individual like Carlos would be more likely to go into a state of shock after a traumatic event.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
We know James and Camille are still alive. They're currently stranded but uninjured. I'm wondering if Gustavo and Kelly are okay and Griffin too. Its incredible fortunate the balcony collapsed into water of Camille would have died. James' heroism is admirable but now they're stranded in frigid water with rubble blocking their exit. They may run out of breathable air and suffocate or lose consciousness and drown.

It's highly likely a multi storey building like Rocque Records was damaged by the earthquake and the building may have crumbled into rubble.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
This must have been a severe earthquake to collapse most tall buildings in the vicinity. The entire city must be affected. Entire suburban neighbourhoods are likely in ruins. Thousands of citizens are probably dead, dying or badly injured. Many are probably in a critical state and there are bound to be numerous survivors trapped in rubble or buried under fallen buildings.

Authorities including police officers, firefighters and doctors and paramedics are likely to be all busy to rescue survivors and provide assistance to those are who injured as well as to identify the unfortunate souls killed. Its probable that Kendall may not survive long enough for rescuers to locate and save the pair due to his serious injuries but I'm confident Katie will survive.

Massive shock waves would have rippled through the crust triggered by enormous slabs of rock grinding against one another, shaking the ground and toppling skyscrapers.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Its incredible the building remained intact. Most multi storey buildings like skyscrapers and office towers collapse into rubble after minor subterranean tremors. An average earthquake can topple buildings, level suburban houses, collapse bridges and split roads. Power lines are damaged.

Damaged telegraph lines lead to fires that burn out of control. Highways are often blocked by abandoned vehicles, fallen trees and rubble. Sewage pipelines can burst so putrid waste water flows into streets. Refuse and trash piles up and rodents and insects multiply.

They may still die though as they are buried under mounds of rubble including concrete, twisted metal and glass. The pair have a limited supply of air and could suffocate or aftershocks may shift the rubble, crushing the two.

I'm pondering over the fates of others like Kendall, James, Katie, Jo, Camille, Lucy, Tyler, Lightning, Mrs Knight and Mr Bitters.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
This is amazing. I was sobbing when I read about Kendall... But now I'm happy! Really well done.
sk8r-grl chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
awww i love the ending!:)

very good conclusion!:))
BookWorkKendall chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
absolutly loved it
BookwormKendall chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Wow! I love it
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
*Throws head into my hands and starts to cry.*

NOOO! It can't be over!

BTW I loved the way you ended it, I had was so much fun reading your story's, and enjoy them!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Aww... that was the cutest ending EVER! :) Great job!

I seriously loved this story. It had... everyone angst, and it was just so awesome... I wanna cry because it's ending... but I can't. But that doesn't mean this story wasn't an awesome one. Cuz it was.

Great job, and I look forward to the Kendall story you're hopefully gonna update... ;)
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
excellent end
chocolate-colombo chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
*sniffle* Oh it was so amazing *sob* I loved it so much!

Haha I'm so dramatic. Jo came! Yay! And wow, Katie, Logan, and Carlos were so adorable in this chapter XD
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Aw, what an amazing ending to an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading this, and I think that you did a fantastic job with the whole thing :) Well done on a great story! Hope to see more from you soon, I love your writing style :D

xx