Reviews for At the Edge of Heaven
Is this story dead?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Another great fanfic died :(
dane293584 chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Wonderful chapter and interesting story from this point of view, hope you continue writing!
dane293584 chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
Loved this chapter and very good story thus far all around. I always thought that Miranda was under valued during the game, I hope that you continue to write this story, I love the flashbacks too. Very appealing for the reader.
27Snowbunny chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
I am absolutely loving every part of your writing and how you are telling the story! You are so clear in your retelling of action scenes and emotive musings. I really like how you are building the story, nice and slow with a wonderful depth of emotion. I read the whole thing in 2 days and now I'm kicking myself as I'm not sure I can wait to find out what happens next. I also liked the subtler, so delicate and descriptive way you wrote about Shepard noticing Marinda for the first time as a woman and not just Cerbrus. The hot damp hair clinging to her cheeks was great imagery. Thank you for this wonderful story and please keep up the wonderful writing and I look forward to the next chapter.
Cavlin chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
Love it love it! The ending was great!
Cavlin chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
So much hurt! But I like how he's slowly slowly may be feeling for Miranda! Nice touch
Cavlin chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Runs into another Krogan. lol nice i like the fight scenes with them. I can just visualize how hand to hand combat with an immovable object as Krogan would go.
Cavlin chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far! I love how you show Shepard's actions I so can believe why he would lose control and show it on the battlefield! And the moment where Miranda was in a neat panic for his safety! Also how he effortlessly outran her very nice touch. Keep it up. :)
Cavlin chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Love the emotions you show! Makes reading so eventful! Thank you!
Cavlin chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter! I believe you captured the story perfectly! Once again you amaze! :)
AllanPrice chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Really enjoyable chapter and liking that things are really stepping up a gear on the noticing each other front. Won't be much longer till they finally give in. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter.
Nutt Man 117 chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Hehehe, now their really starting to notice each other. As Miranda did say, "Perhaps I wouldn't mind you admiring my body..."

Greath chapter, thanks! :D
bluemarlin chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Excellent chapter and good job describing how uncomfortable hot Korlus was. Thanks for updating and please continue.
Endrius chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Name of this chapter is really fitting ;)