Reviews for You Found Me
whitehound chapter 4 . 1/3
I once characterised Snape as typically "Doing the Right Thing with exemplary courage whilst bitching about it the whole way." He has to have a chance to kick and complain a bit.
whitehound chapter 3 . 1/3
There's a definite frisson between him and Narcissa in canon, yes.

Typo - "So why he knew in theory why" - I think the first why should be a while.
whitehound chapter 2 . 1/3
This all seems psychologically likely, yes. He's had to not think about a lot of things during his work as a spy.

Typo: "The his hair".
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I wonder if Kingsley knows about that orphanage, or the evil men who visit it? Or if he prefers to forget that he knows, because, after all, he's so terribly busy, and they *are* the children of Death Eaters, after all.

But Snape can't un-see it, nor does he wish ot.

Because this time he can do it right, or at least not as wrong as he's had to all this time. He can certain do better than anyone else cares to.

He can *really* do it better than his own parents. Or Albus, for that matter.
TESKATLIPOKA chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Very nice story. Once again you surprised if not shocked me with Harry&Hermione's past. I don't like when she is with someone else than Sev but what you do is very realistic and allows them to grow from their choices, It gives the story more depth. In the end I am very pleased with your stories. With regards, TESKATLIPOKA.
her illusion chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
interesting :)
cloudshape to ennien chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Update? Please?
Lazybelle chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Very nicely done. I like the way it's so realistic even if it's not 'dramatic' as you say. The subtle paralels between characters and the rebuilding process is great. I'm glad you wrote this after the other story.

Keep it up, I'll keep reading your great work ;)

Lazybelle
Rocky181 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Fabulous!
orlando switch chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I'm really glad you've updates this. After reading your new chapter my thoughts went back to JTB and I ended up reading it all over again today.

But it's nice to go in this prequel to the very beginning where Snape still was an Island, and the golden trio seemed to have drifted apart in 3 different isles as well. I'm glad for all of them it didn't stay that way.
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Well it *was* *his* story... and with his bright, sunny, *forthcoming* personality it's a wonder he shared it at all, so I guess we should be thankful "the diva" finally did grant us the favor, even if reluctantly so. ;)

You capture the mood of the "walking wounded" beautifully on all counts.

Congrats on your new job! I hope it will still allow you to occasionally take flights of fancy... and share them with us, of course!

Best,

hm88
JeniDRalph chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I love these glimpses... snapshots of feelings, thoughts and events. You have spun such a beautiful tale. Thanks for this. :)
renaid chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Despite the obstinate noncooperation of your muse (and Severus) I think this works beautifully. It is real, and leads right into JTB, which is so horribly real. It is quite good and a satisfactory way to end the back story.

I always knew you'd finish it...
junewilliams7 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Glad that Severus at least had a few moments with Lily, enough to know that she wasn't angry at him.

"He never saw the Rosiers with their lockets. They were gone. Taken." - what does this mean? "They were gone" meaning the Rosier kids were gone, or the lockets were gone?

Thank you for the new chapter, and for listening to Severus! I hope your new job is going well.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
beautiful the way you ended this, with all the different pieces of the timeline one after the other~

will you be writing something new now?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »