Reviews for Fight Me
Yuyne chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I really think you should write a sequel. I have no idea why you only have 17 reviews. (excluding mine) Your story is awesome! And to think it's only a oneshot, please write a sequel!
Ttrace chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was...quite something. I like that part about the mask - interesting..
Priestess Kasumi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
wow...hot...well written...and umm...yea...and naru's behavior is kinda surprising and i loved it.
*major seme!naruto uke!sasUKE uchiha fangirl* sequel onegai 'ttebane!
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is the best story of Narusasulemon I have ever read I had a serious nosebleed!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
.SHIZZ! I love it when people portray Naruto as this total badass (not that he isn't already-but...) I usually hate it when Sasuke is the uke, but hell, you made it work. You should most definitley make a sequel!
JettBlack22 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
It was awesome! :D
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
LOVED IT. o(.o.)o
UchihaofthesandS chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This PWP was extremely satisfying. The character personalities were kept well in tact and the interaction was well written. Smut is hard to write, but you did extremely well.

Extremely impressed. Keep writing. :)
AwsomestPersonAlive chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hahaa ! I FREAKEN love it! :D
LaniBear chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
...yum...O_O
666snoopy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
That was an awesome fic. Great job!
Just a random reader -p chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Seriously! This is the best PWP I ever read, and I read a lot of Published and non Punlished ones. It's sexy, hot and a bit deeper (at least what is possible with a pwp) than all others I've read. I love the pairing can't get enough of it. Please write more. It's a waste of talent if you don't :3
Just a random reader -p chapter 1 . 2/13/2012