Reviews for A Change of Life: Book I
Katzztar chapter 8 . 1/14
Thing is, that in canon the Weasleys COULD afford to get Ron a new wand. It wasn't that they lacked the money, but bad money management.
Sure the new robes and owl they bought Percy may not have added up to match a wand. However, lets remember this fact; in Ron's first year Molly , Arthur & Ginny went to Romania for x-mas. And no, as someone tried to tell me, travel isn't that cheap in the Wizarding word. In third book we find out the parents 5 kids went to Egypt on the winnings from the lottery Arthur won and it took nearly all of it. So if Molly & Arthur did not go to Romania that first year, they would have been able to afford 7 (or was it 11) galleons to get Ron a new wand.
Katzztar chapter 5 . 1/14
If Illyria hates bullies, then either A- Severus changes his ways, or B- she never sees how he treats the Gryffindors.
Darasu Uolt chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
This is great , please continue the series please please please
LittleMissM16 chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
This story was...AMAZING! The supernatural gang fit into Harry's world so flawlessly, it's like that's how it was meant to be. I greatly appreciate you sharing your imagination and hope that you continue all the way through the gangs seventh year! I was a bit confused by the epilogue but I am hopeful that it will be explained in your next story. Thanks again!
Paxloria chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Ehe!?
Paxloria chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
Loved what Ron turned into.
Paxloria chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Ron's really being a jerk there.
Sam and Dean were re-born as brewitt's and they never pretended to be anything else.
No one asked them about reincarnation before so Ron really can't say that they lied about their identities.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Great chapter!
Paxloria chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
The ending at the bar was pure genius!
Mandriel chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
XD If I were Dean, I'd probably want to burn the thing, too...
Mandriel chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Snape and Sirius... Snape and Sirius... Why can I see that working?
Mandriel chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is so awesome! :D
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
Great story! I read this even knowing that you haven't finished book 2 yet and haven't updated since June because it sounded so interesting. I'm sure I'll regret this later when I get caught up in book 2, but for now I'm really enjoying it! You've done a great job.
FatesShadow83 chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
Briliant!
baWDolf chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Is it strange that I would have put Dean in either Huifflepuff or Slytherin (probably Hufflepuff) and Sam in Gryfffindor?