Reviews for A Change of Life: Book I
Darasu Uolt chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
This is great , please continue the series please please please
LittleMissM16 chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
This story was...AMAZING! The supernatural gang fit into Harry's world so flawlessly, it's like that's how it was meant to be. I greatly appreciate you sharing your imagination and hope that you continue all the way through the gangs seventh year! I was a bit confused by the epilogue but I am hopeful that it will be explained in your next story. Thanks again!
Paxloria chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Ehe!?
Paxloria chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
Loved what Ron turned into.
Paxloria chapter 24 . 3/23/2014
Ron's really being a jerk there.
Sam and Dean were re-born as brewitt's and they never pretended to be anything else.
No one asked them about reincarnation before so Ron really can't say that they lied about their identities.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Great chapter!
Paxloria chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
The ending at the bar was pure genius!
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
XD If I were Dean, I'd probably want to burn the thing, too...
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Snape and Sirius... Snape and Sirius... Why can I see that working?
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is so awesome! :D
weasleychick32 chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
Great story! I read this even knowing that you haven't finished book 2 yet and haven't updated since June because it sounded so interesting. I'm sure I'll regret this later when I get caught up in book 2, but for now I'm really enjoying it! You've done a great job.
FatesShadow83 chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
Briliant!
baWDolf chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Is it strange that I would have put Dean in either Huifflepuff or Slytherin (probably Hufflepuff) and Sam in Gryfffindor?
Kefalion chapter 26 . 3/12/2013
I enjoyed this story. It was simple, but you still did a food job of describing the transition btetween the two worlds.
One thing bothered me a bit. With, Sam, Dean, Cas and Illyria there the trio from the HP books looses some of their significance. Harry wasn't as challenged as in the original, he'll get a better childhood for shire but will be become the hero he needs to be or will the supernatrual guys have to win the war for him?
All in all well written.
Cryselephantine chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Quick question, because if I don't ask I'll obsess over it and then resent the story no matter how much I'm loving this thing.
Is it a voluntary detail, the fact that Ron gets a new wand? Cuz yenno, he's supposed to have his brother's wand and stuff. You're making the family more well-off than the cannon, especially considering that they have two more mouths to feed. So yeah, is there a reason? Do we learn why later? am I annoying? XD sorry okay right apart from that this is going very well. I love this, I'm already hooked so yep lemme finish the story and I'll review some more ;D

Cheers