Reviews for The Late Night, Double Feature, Picture Show
courtney.lindsay.3382 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
that means Kurt sang toucha toucha toucha touch me, now I also have that's sexy image in my mind... geez.
Volitan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh, I can't breathe! I've been laughing so hard! Its taken me five minutes to calm down enough to write this review!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
omg lol love it
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Ah I like this. It's really good.
Thanks for writing it. (and for reading mine)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh my god, this is brilliant. I have to admit that I'm rather uncultured and haven't seen the film, let alone an audience participation one, but it didn't make the slightest bit of difference as you put so much information into this story. It's just so funny and cute and a little hot. Basically awesome.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was awesome! I've always wanted to go to a live performance. It just seems fun. My friend told me about the orgasm thing and I was like: then I am never admitting that I'm a virgin to the show. But I love the movie!

Cool job. This was cute and funny and I love kurt's outfit. It was too die for. Seriously. Kill me. LOL.

-Jessica
moonxstone chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this!
ManicPixieFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
PLEASE write more! Oh my Gosh! You rock! I could not stop laughing the whole story! :D
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
When I saw RHP at a SF WorldCon in Kansas City 1976, it was at 2am in the morning. No one was doing anything. I saw at subsequent Cons, with audience participation but the hotel wouldn't allow squirt guns or toast. Seeing what RHP evolved into was fun, much more than the fact it was Kurt and Blaine and Burt. You could have not used these characters and just wrote the story. It was good enough to stand on it's own.
Nick1488 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love this! It's so funny. I want to go to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror & you kinda made it feel like I've already been. So, thanks:)
blackending chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I don't know anything bout Rocky but still it is a sweet story. :)
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hello, m'dear, and huge congrats on posting your first fanfic! Woot! You've done superbly well and even though I'm not much into RHPS, I totally fell in love with this piece! It's sexy, sweet and totally adorable! Plus, one can see you know what you're writing about - this was perfectly plausible and read so well!

Also, the thing I value greatly - the dialogues - you pulled off so well! They were very in character and just plain fun to read - as was Blaine's 'stream of consciousness' parts:) And I liked the first person narrative, you handled it really well and it's a tough thing to pull off so kudos for that!

All in all, a great beginning to a long and fruitful writing career on ff net! All that's left to say now is: 'MORE please!'

Hugs!
Ffionaa2204 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I really liked this story - I would live to read about the discussion Burt has with them later in the afternoon