Reviews for A Wind from Gascony
Arithanas chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
I hardly believe the devils was the best time to acknowledge paternity, but that's our Athos: Unable to do things the right way, isn't he?

Poor Porthos, is his fate to be a henpecked husband? And I ache to see some Action!Aramis, maybe next chapter?
Arithanas chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Shame on D'Artagnan! His girl only a little lovey-dovey and he already teared the poor besotted apart; cut the boy some slack!

Liked fatherly Porthos and Athos as naive as always, the poor fool.
QOP chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Thankyou fot this new chapter. But things look pretty bad now. I hope it will be my favourite musketeer (Aramis) who'll save the day :)
Arithanas chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
How uncomfortable place Porthos got himself: Guardian of Toni's maidenhood. If he's to fail d'Artagnan would eat him alive, while Athos surely disown Raoul once and for all. I can see the picture!

Ok, Treville is going out, but Aramis?
QOP chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
poor de Treville :(
Ps: Alexandre Dumas being dead for almost 150 years, his work is now on public domain, so there's no need for disclaimers ;)
Arithanas chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Antoinette d'Artagnan! You naughty, naughty girl!

Also I loved the little detail of the statue and the heated defense of "big-boned" Porthos. On your question: If he's to go, he better go out with a bang!
Arithanas chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
Oh, boy! Oh, boy! if d'Artagnan catches them like that Raoul is as good as dead!

Also, the practical Athos returned and it was weird to attest a despondent Aramis...

Go on! I want to see how the plan unfold.
Arithanas chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
You almost got me convinced Raoul's is the real deal: Too stubborn to be other man's son rather than Athos'. Poor Porthos on the less than enviable position of go-between.

What a pretty curve you threw to me with the airship. Let me know if there is a plan B on the conspirator's side.
Arithanas chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
Nice one, Aramis! Glad to see someone took that bone from Toni's throat, but Raoul really needs to mind his manners with a lady in pants.

I'm wide eyed, Gabriel and Porthos seemed to mix very well, could be their protective spirits?

It was a bummer not to see Athos and Raoul together after the confrontation, nah! I'll wait for it is a really nice morsel. And now you got me curious about the little adventure.

Off to read chapter 17!
QOP chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
oh no, it was great until you mentioned the airship :S . The 2011 film was a disaster. It will be difficult for me to continue reading knowing that you have in mind the 2011 crap version of the musketeers. I was enjoying it so much imagining the musketeers of the 70'ies and 1993 versions
QOP chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
Aramis is certainly the intelligent one among the bunch, but can you explain how did he know that Toni is a girl?
QOP chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I just finished reading the 15 chapters, and I must say, this is extremely well written. I've read published books that weren't half as good as this one. I see that you haven't updated for 5 months, but I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this fanfic. Please update soon, finish it, and send it to an editor. This deserves to be published.
Arithanas chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
Saved by chivalry! I'm curious how those two are to arrange their relationship now that Toni's facade fell.

And you are right, the Archangels are not going to harm Philippe, but there is a long way before they work with the Musketeers.
Arithanas chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Oh, I loved Treville in this one

You have me waiting here!
Arithanas chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Regarding Chapter 12: I wonder how long Mazarin and the Archangels could go together. That pack of wolves seemed like they are going to stand for him anymore.

There is not a cat inside that bag anymore. :S

Remorseful Aramis and Playful Porthos is a bad combination, any day of the week.

Also, shaming Athos seems to be an old standing tradition, yes?