Reviews for Stronger Than Guilt
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 3/1
Yeaaaaay! Hiroki did it! He finally manage to make Nowaki understand and clear everything! Hurraaay \*-*/
Ok Nowaki is a good guy. Geez, he's even sweeter than sugar! But it really pisses me off seeing him being that stubborn. A BAD stubborn! If Hiroki says it's alright, then it's alright! And no "but's"!, *sigh*
In the final, I'm glad everything went well :3
I loved this fic too! :D Good job with this one!
Kissuuuuus
topgirlalg chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love it its a really really aaaaah
but as usual where is the lemon
and it would be perfect if you please write the therapy and how he lived with the new style and his student reaction
anaallen44 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wish you could of typed a sex scene
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
*claps hands* beautiful... Just beautiful... I LUV THIS!
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love this story! It's a bit heartbreaking, and really sweet! You captured their personas very well!
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
oh wow! that was really good. i like the plot and it worked out pretty well in the end.
Junjou Lalilans W chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Muito boa a sua historia! Por favor, escreva mais 'egoistas'! Esperarei anciosamente! *-* Muito boa, só acho que daria pra ter abragido mais os momentos juntos, mas ela foi realmente muito boa! *-*
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So happy to see you continued with this idea. I can certainly imagine Nowaki being wracked with guilt over the accident. Nice work! Thank you for the update!
tenshinofthursday chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
awww. this is so cute.. _

but...

where is the ELEVATOR SMEX,? hehe. i dnt think egoist have an elevator smex before.. hehe..
teabags chapter 1 . 2/12/2012