Reviews for Bowties, Fezes and Stetsons
oceanofmymind chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
This is soo cute, love this chapter :) there are hardly any rlly good river/doctor fics anywhere that are realistic so thanx
EpicOrb chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
Hey there!
I've just discovered your story here, and it's been an absolute joy catching up. Your story is one of my favorite Eleven/River fan fictions. I noticed you haven't posted anything in a while and was wondering if you planned on continuing. I'd be so happy if you did.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
Her name is Clara not fucking Jenna!
Reegen chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
I think this is my favourite chapter. I'd always really loved Jenny, and was so sad to see her go. This chapter perfectly captures what I thought the doctor was going through, and all the times he would remember her. Your writing is amazing; keep up the good work!
blondie.barbie78 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
i adored this chapter! :DD love. love. loved it!
blondie.barbie78 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This story is soo perfect! i absolutely love it! I feel like it is so hard to find a good, lengthy River and Doctor story now a days and i am so glad i found this! :)
Anakinthe12th chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Heh, that was interesting.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
That's cool :) great idea having river meet all the companions. Hope you keep writing. It's a great story! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 5/2/2013
Awwww that was so sweet! :D loving it!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
Sweeeet :) liked the ending ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/2/2013
Oooooh brilliant! So glad you brought Jenny back! xD hope to see more of her! ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
Okay, so I just read the chapter you apparently hate. I think it's really very good! The thought of River... Cat suit... I may be distracted for a while xD
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
I really love how you've written Amy's parents. And their little adventures were great. I can totally see the doctor doing that cat thing. And it made me laugh how Amy and tabatha were so similar. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/30/2013
Ahhh, that was hilarious! Loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
That was really... Deep. I like it :) it's nice to see that river isn't always as strong as she tries to be.