Reviews for Don't Touch Me
He will knock four times chapter 13 . 7/10
Ok. Now i just plain hate mycroft. I know your supposed to hate him for being sleazy, but i hate him for having no balls. He did all that, changed his mind, and then like some brown nosing teenager, desperate for approval, goes “we cool?”. No. Uh uh. If youre gonna screw someone, then look them in the eyes and deal with your part of things.
LaylaSaffron chapter 3 . 6/15
Oh my
LaylaSaffron chapter 2 . 6/15
Ohhhhhh dear
oEevee aka kitti corpse chapter 19 . 6/14
The only thing I dislike about your story is that everyone just gives into Mycroft. Other than that I love it.
annaroan chapter 29 . 3/22/2017
Loved thislove fantasy aus and this one is great ️
Cat chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
But, ... telepathic sex! My only kink...
Cat chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Don't stop there!
DAPetty chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
Sophie:

I love how you think! You painted a picture with your words and I could see it all as I read. Very enjoyable! Great story!
3DPhantom chapter 13 . 8/7/2016
Mycroft's bordering on total dick here: Kinda sad because I actually like Mycroft and this was grossly out of character for him. He knows that technically he and Sherlock are both freaks, and he's supposed to be the more level-headed one, so this really wasn't true to him at all. Just some constructive criticism.

The story is still really good though.
3DPhantom chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
In America, we just shoot the bastards who have guns pointed at our loved ones. If you have a gu, and you're behind the dude, you SHOOT HIM! I'm surprised John the Army Man doesn't know this... It would have kept Sherlock from getting shot.

Loving the story so far.
3DPhantom chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Oh yeah, I'd be bloody giddy too if I were Sherlock. In fact, I'm pretty f-ing giddy just reading about it. Fantastic story so far! I'll review more as I read along, where I see fit.
Nickylove chapter 23 . 10/10/2015
Please have more mycroft give him power in some kind for him self and have more brother love
OUATWhoLock chapter 29 . 8/3/2015
Ahhh. So glad you have sequels up. I'm crying really hard. These last few chapters took a lot out of me. Its so sad. Agh. I can't take the angst.
To the next story!
OUATWhoLock chapter 21 . 8/3/2015
Haha Mycroft has redeemed himself in this chapter.
Avenelia Pendrake chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
Oh..my...;lzdxjkhjladfsnh;ads;lkadgsnhsadgkj;ladgs;lkjfsgf! *flails from the feels* This story is so...complete! I've read lots of one-shots that try out the idea of supernatural abilities in the Sherlock world, but the way you write how telepathy works in your story (especially being a longer story), it seems more real and fleshed out. I love that! You also keep everyone in character (although the Mystrade kind of threw me), which I love the most! You took this scenario to its natural conclusion, and I love that too: it feels natural. It doesn't feel forced or anything, it WORKS! John's and Moriarty's abilities, while terrifying and strange, aren't overpowered and they have believable limits. They also spring from circumstances that the characters themselves can't really explain and they had to figure out their limits on their own. There is no handbook or tradition they have to fall back on. I really like that. It saves a lot of lengthy exposition about their origins and limits. John and Sherlock's relationship feels natural (even though I'm not really a Johnlock shipper, I still enjoy reading it).
One thing that kind of disappointed me was something early-on. I waited to bring it up until I had finished reading to see how it impacted the story, which it didn't too much, so this feels a little nitpicky. When we join the story, we're dropped into John and Sherlock's lives several months after they met and only get introduced to the strange side-effects of Sherlock's proximity to John's telepathy through a short little reminiscing. I would've loved to read their first meeting and John discovering these little quirks and reflecting on them. We still see what decisions John made and the story goes on. But me personally, I would've liked to hear John's thoughts that led up to those decisions.
I believe I saw a sequel and I'm heading there right now! Great work! Keep it up!