Reviews for Betrayal
palmtree03 chapter 3 . 1/1
I loved the Kolena kiss best thing ever
LanaLove93 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Why haven't you updated this is really good so far.
bval1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
UPDATE soon please!
bval1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
UPDATE please!
samantha-northman chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Very interesting! I like this different approach to Kol that I don't really ever see in fanfic. It seems that he is often completely cold and indifferent (and where is the passion in writing that?!) to everyone and/or a sex freak in other fics. As great (and satisfying, wink, wink!) as that can be... I love to be able to see Kol with more substance to him! Great job!

Hope you update soon! I'm a HUGE fan of your writing style and descriptives. You truly make every story believable and true to character, even if some are a bit non-canon at times. I think you do a wonderful job reading BETWEEN the lines - what the show doesn't overtly show us (therefore, that is up to interpretation: truly canon or not?). Your characters seem to grow organically and truthfully without feeling rushed.

I honestly have been bad and don't leave reviews that often...but you inspired me to step out of the shadows and give you kudos!
Her80sDemon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love this story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
please update
lapislazuli101 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
u should update soon its been like a year since u last updated k
bval1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Please UPDATE!
Ebyenvloed chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
will you update or are you stopping this story?
i don't hope so but i want to know it!
KlarolineFan chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
No update? :'(
KlarolineFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Likey! :D
Hitenssecrectlover chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I know you havent updated in a while but please oh please oh please do. I love Kolena!
Lexi Mikaelson chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Eeeehhh I love this so much! Pkease continue it! I also loved that Elijah was jealous of her dancing with Kol! Hope to see more of that with Elijah 3
Alexis chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Dang it! Curse you for leaving me at a cliffie! Curse you!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »