Reviews for The Ending
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm glad that George could move on and learn how to smile again. I'd like to see what he done in that intermittent period without Fred by his side, and how he slowly comes to accept what happened. I like how you captured George's grief, it did make my eyes water (just a little bit, I swear).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I had to stop and take a breather because I couldn't read with tears blurring my eyes
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I thought I might - maybe, just maybe - be over Fred's death and not have my heart aching for George whenever I read fics like this. Guess I'm wrong *sighs*
I can totally imagine George being in denial at first, because it's just so natural when something horrible happens. It takes a while for realization to set in.
I also like it that you ended this on a happy note. I'm sure George would need a lot of time, but in the end, he would be okay. Not perfect or great, probably not even quite good, but okay.
IamJohnLocked1895 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i love this, even though it made me cry. You're a great writer :)
DeathBySugarCube chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hi! I came here from one of your merlin stories.
I've never read fanfiction about the twins, and I really liked yours :)
I kind of suck at reviews so I'm not really sure how to describe what I like about it. I like the introspective tone and the ending :)
NinjaMalfoy7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I cannot tell you how much this story made me cry. It took me an hour just to stop crying, and review. I have a twin brother, and this made me feel like I was in George's position. I literally don't know if I have ever cried this hard before.
Hana spana chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Great story. You write really well. The summary of the story was really good. I liked the bit where you wrote 'it was so much more than that four letter word,' that was very beautiful and very sad. I think you really captured George's grief and the chaos in his head. I like to think George would eventually move on too. Although he'd obviously never forget him i would like to hope he would at least manage to come to terms with Fred's death. And you're right I don't think he'd completely shut himself away, he'd carry on, if not for himself then in memory of Fred.
neixea chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This made me cry like a little bitch, and my mom just kind of looked at me like i was crazy when I came downstairs afterwards.
nn chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was really emotional. Poor George. :'(

I think he'd have moved on with his life too but wouldn't have stopped missing Fred. You should write a happy fred/george fic or a georgexangelina story. a happy one. fics here are too depressing