Reviews for Tantibus
Supermoi chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
That's not fair. Poor KO. Its always that gfragging iname seeker that gets to live while my fave cons dies! yeah,now I want Breakdown to just leave and never come back. Without any real medic, the Cons are doomed anyway. And poor breakdown will be all alone forever.

That's just not fair. Tell them to fuck off asnd leave them to rot.
Supermoi chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
That makes two officers that Starscream attacks without apparent rime or reason. That's getting interesting. he seems possessed when he does it... I smell Unicron's behind this somehow...

and YAY! Soundwave lives!
Supermoi chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I knew megatron cares for Soundwave. Which is strange is that Starscream doesn't seem to remember what he did to the telepath... Its disturbing, to say the least.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
What the...? has Starscream lost it completely?! What the hell happened to him?! MY POOR SOUNDWAVE! He better be a,live!
Revan 3 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
I greatly enjoyed this story. Quite sad ending. I hope to read more of your work soon..,
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
good story so far
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
A bit confusing on how SS got ride of his demon and why BD wasn't punished or strong enough to take on SS. Other than that I enjoyed this fic! I love the Linkin Park line at the end :)
Balrog Roike chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Looks like that particular madness has just left its former host to hide away in a new one. Spreading like a disease, huh?
I still wonder, if it really was just a breaking mind - or perhaps really something else...
grayorca chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Not a happy ending for Breakdown. :( If this 'conclusion' alludes to what I think it alludes to, this AU is definitely worth exploring again. I'd most definitely read any sequels/spin offs you'd see fit to write.

And Linkin Park FTW.
Kaluahmon chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
That was soooooo good. But now I am sad that it is over and have nothing to look forward to *sobs*. I can't wait to read more from you. I like how you do Sounders.
Balrog Roike chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Poor Knockout.
I wonder, was it truly worth this?
Sami-SDGForce chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Don't stop now.
Sami-SDGForce chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Whoa?
grayorca chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Tough break, KO. As lost frequencies said, character deaths are sometimes necessary in servicing the plot. And when one of the given genres is horror, death can and usually does factor in somewhere.

Epilogues being what they are, I'm very much looking forward to Tantibus'. Even if it means the end of the story. All good things must come to an end, though. But that's not to say this story was just good. Written with just the right balance of action and suspense (this installment included), it's been nothing short of awesome.
lost frequencies chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This was one of the few stories I read on during the first time I joined the fandom. Your description of the Nemesis as being semi-sentient left quite an impression. Then after a couple of months, I forgot the title and gave up searching for it. But now, I'm glad to have stumbled upon this again and have made sure to add this to my alert list. I see you're close to concluding the story so I've had the privilege of reading this without waiting for anymore updates...save for the epilogue.

I like how you've paired up the characters in this one: Breakdown/Laserbeak, Megatron/Laserbeak, Breakdown/Megatron, Megatron/Soundwave. It's really cool to see Breakdown putting his medical skills to work. He is often written as a brute in a lot of fics so this is a nice change from the commonly-portrayed side of him.

This deadlier/madder version of Starscream pretty awesome. I like how he's pushed Soundwave to the edge, hard enough to make him break his silence. The concern Megatron had for him, and the interaction between the two was very nicely done.

Before this, I know you were having doubts about killing off a character in this story. When it comes to character deaths, you shouldn't worry about what others might think/feel about it; if it's necessary, do it. You know your story and you must trust it. Some readers might not like it but the most important thing is to always stay true to the plot. So kudos to you for doing just that.

Here are some of my favourite lines:

"Let them come. LET THEM ALL COME!" - Oh, Starscream. I know that badassery of yours is in there somewhere...deranged or not.

/Soundwave was trying not to allow him into his mind fully, but Megatron pushed past his barriers, feeling the burning stabs of pain all over his body as he did so. He 'stood', following Soundwave outside the sickbay and into the lift./ - This is so Megatron, it hurts. He's no stranger to mind-raping which is why I feel your characterisation of Megs is spot-on.

/He no longer saw the warship as a place of safety. It was a place of threats, of backstabbing of injury and betrayal. He wanted to leave, to escape the confines of the sickbay but only a loyalty half of him detested kept him on the table./

I love how succinct your writing is. It complements the genre and premise of the story.

This has been an intriguing and suspenseful read. Now I look forward to reading the epilogue!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »