Reviews for The First Time They Met
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I know you are busy and have probably not even thought about this story in a while, but please consider continuing it. To this day it is still one of my favorites because of how interesting the plot is as well as how well written it is. Please,please,please continue this story.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
wondering if your going to use material from the new arc?
MysticalNyla chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
interesting story
Ally97 chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Loved it please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I know you said not to review, but I can't help it! In the next chapter, can you tell us how everything went? Being pregnant is hard, and giving birth is even more so; are you hurt? Do you have plenty of friends and family willing to help? That can make a difference, and allow you and your husband to sleep more if you trust them; also, is your little boy just absolutely adorable and wonderful? He must be! Or, if anything went wrong... Family is great, but many people find it easier to talk to someone they don't know very well about an emotional crisis.
In any case, I really feel like you're a great person, and that you'd be an awesome mother. Keep trying, and live life to the fullest!
BTW, I'll review with my username next time. Sorry 'bout that.
Random Passerby chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Love this,
BlackSoulStar chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Your story is really good. Ill be waiting for you to return and carry on, good luck with your stuff xD
Shadow Ravon chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Thank you for letting everyone know . im glad to hear that you havent drop the story because its quit good . i also hope that everything goes well for you and the baby .
Yamiumi chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but... your stress is just about to begin )

Anyway, for the most part, it's a good stress. Good luck
WestAero13 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
happy...birthofyourchild! i look forward to your next chapter
piper chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I just started reading this story and really enjoy it. The only thing is how slow things are moving. I hope that Yuzu can be happy, as well as Ichigo, Karin, and Toshiro. I would like to see Toshiro explain his age to her and see things move along between them. Please update soon and I hope everything works out well for you!
K chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
It's always wierd to read that Ichigo almost killed his SISTERS 'just' in a immature fit of anger. Seriously, it's kinda overused and annoying - if you really couldn't leave it out, it could be written better. Till now, loved the story, from now on, I hope it gets better ;).
Lauren-San chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Really good!
AnimeXMangaAddict chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Your story is really well written and I like how you portrayed Yuzu's personality :)

btw I really hope that Karin will later on call Toshiro in the first name basis and good luck with the baby I wish you all the best :D
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Congratulations with the baby and good luck!