Reviews for The First Time They Met
Update
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/7
Heya
Gotta say, awesome story. Love the characterisation, the writing style, the concepts, all of it.
Is there any chance that there'll be any continuation in the future? Because your last update said you weren't abandoning it but...that was three years ago.
Either way, it's fantastic writing, regardless of whether or not you choose to come back to it. Very nice, well done :)
Please update soon...
Samira Vongola chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I expect updates soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Please update
travelqueen124 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Loved the story. Hope your RL issues work out and congrats on our little boy and the move. Look forward to the rest of the story as you can post it. But with a little i understand that life has other priorities. But I am really look forward to seeing ichigos "punishment". :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I know you are busy and have probably not even thought about this story in a while, but please consider continuing it. To this day it is still one of my favorites because of how interesting the plot is as well as how well written it is. Please,please,please continue this story.
Shinnypichu88 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
wondering if your going to use material from the new arc?
MysticalNyla chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
interesting story
Ally97 chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Loved it please continue
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
I know you said not to review, but I can't help it! In the next chapter, can you tell us how everything went? Being pregnant is hard, and giving birth is even more so; are you hurt? Do you have plenty of friends and family willing to help? That can make a difference, and allow you and your husband to sleep more if you trust them; also, is your little boy just absolutely adorable and wonderful? He must be! Or, if anything went wrong... Family is great, but many people find it easier to talk to someone they don't know very well about an emotional crisis.
In any case, I really feel like you're a great person, and that you'd be an awesome mother. Keep trying, and live life to the fullest!
BTW, I'll review with my username next time. Sorry 'bout that.
Random Passerby chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
Love this,
BlackSoulStar chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Your story is really good. Ill be waiting for you to return and carry on, good luck with your stuff xD
Shadow Ravon chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Thank you for letting everyone know . im glad to hear that you havent drop the story because its quit good . i also hope that everything goes well for you and the baby .
Yamiumi chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble, but... your stress is just about to begin )

Anyway, for the most part, it's a good stress. Good luck