Reviews for The First Time They Met
Reiko x 3 chapter 8 . 2/7
It was a fluffy chapter, not a bad one. There is nothing wrong with fluff. Don't be so hard on yourself. So you write out each chapter individually in Word? Huh... I just write the whole thing out in a single document and then cut it down into chunks after I finish the story...before I start to edit the entire thing to within an inch of it's life. Multiple times. I have to do it this way so I can set myself update deadlines. If I don't then I'd spend all my time editing and I'd never post anything as the inner perfectionist nitpicks every last detail. Sigh...
tutrya chapter 8 . 12/16/2016
IT ALIVE!

But more seriously glad to this fic getting an update, love the hints about hitsugaya being important to the future of Soul Society. Also, not that I thought she would, happy to see Karin continued desire to be Hitsugaya's friend even in the face of danger.
SailorStar9 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Can you believe I *squealed* when I saw this update?
Poor Toushirou, though, Kyouraku and Ukitake will probably have a field day once they learn about his, erm, budding romance with Karin.

And my usual question regarding your fics; how are you going to incorporate Hinamori (if at all) in this? And more importantly, her REACTION to HitsuKarin.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Oh my gosh, I have been waiting for an update for FOREVER. I'm really glad to hear that you and your son are doing well. And thank you for updating. I'm always on the hunt for quality HitsuKarin stories. This was a great chapter. I love hearing your explanation with everything. I have a HitsuKarin story that I'm writing but I have a lot of trouble with it because a lot of things don't make sense or there isn't enough info on it. I probably said this on a prior review but I love the idea of the mind walkers. I don't know of you read the manga but I would recommend it if you don't as Toshiro has some great parts and reveals. Thanks again for updating and I look forward to the next chapter!
SunshineWitch91 chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
I do really love this story. It's one of the best fanfictions I've need with this concept. The only thing is how hard it is on Ichigo. How much do they have to torture the poor guy. Also I miss Ichigo's classmates being around, I think that may actually help Ichigo. I'd love to see more of them. I like what you did with Karin and Yuzu. It's cute the Yuzu is actually thinking a lot like Ichigo is. It's really cute. I really you update this story soon. I'd say maybe back off the story right now and leave it be though. The writing feels forced and isn't that entertaining to read. Take a break for a while. Read the manga or watch the anime again, that's what I do when I'm stuck. Or sometimes I'll work on another story or oneshot or something. I know this account hasn't made anything in a while but I have another account I used because I forgot my login for this one.
Kaito1412 chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Man I thought you would never update .every couple of months I would check in and reread no Shirayuki is rukia.i thought this chapter was it does feel like something is your son gets toshiro complete his Bandai like in the manga and rukia too.
1234mariext5678 chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I'm somehow confused... I love the idea though, is very nice.
Maryz Fayner chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I like that you are writing again. You have best theory behind Bleach soul affecting world around it I have ever seen.

However I do notice some issues here. First of all, names. It's romanized as Kyoraku Shunsui for instance.

Second I don't remember Hitsugaya swearing. Ever. Even at Aizen. Granted it's a kid's show so no-one is actually swearing but it still feels out of character.

Third the whole conversation with Karin about being friends feels like a runaway train. Way too fast. Toushirou had one friend beside Hinamori we know of and that took time at academy to happen. I like Hitsukarin but give them some more time to develop not a couple of days to declarations like "you are my best friend". Are you planning on mentioning Kusaka in any way?

Fourth, how does Sode no Shirayuki know about Hitsugaya's power potential? Rukia was not present at the shoten when they discussed it with Karin and as some captains didn't know about it neither should she.

Declaring Ishin Shiba as not a captain at the time Toushirou was it's third seat is a move I don't understand. What are you gaining by not including it? I'm hoping you have some sort of plan with it as at the moment it feels like unnecessary divergence from cannon. And I think those should always have a reason.

I say again, great to have you back and I look forward to more of your writing.
Silver Hydrangea chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I ,for one, am extremely happy to see you back! I really love this story and can't thank you enough for continuing this! The interaction between Toushiro and Karin were wonderful, I can't wait to see how things turn out between them! It's a wonderful relationship these two have. Not to mention Ichigo and Rukia'a relationship, thank you for making this paring came back to live. Kubo shocked the hell out of me with that last chapter, he freaking killed the ship that were meant to be! So seeing them again here is really satisfying :) I also love Yuzu's pov awhile back too! It's a really realistic touch there, having her not okay with everything going on and is struggling to come to terms with it for the sake of her family. I see a lot of characters development here in your story ( or chance for that development) and that is amazing. Really looking forward to your next update! Please update soon !
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
Update
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Heya
Gotta say, awesome story. Love the characterisation, the writing style, the concepts, all of it.
Is there any chance that there'll be any continuation in the future? Because your last update said you weren't abandoning it but...that was three years ago.
Either way, it's fantastic writing, regardless of whether or not you choose to come back to it. Very nice, well done :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
Please update soon...
Samira Vongola chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
I expect updates soon
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Please update
travelqueen124 chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Loved the story. Hope your RL issues work out and congrats on our little boy and the move. Look forward to the rest of the story as you can post it. But with a little i understand that life has other priorities. But I am really look forward to seeing ichigos "punishment". :)