Reviews for Moonlight in San Francisco
moms5thchild chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story too. I always thought that the Chief and Barbara were a wonderful pair and the way that that story line was handled was sad and unfulfilling. I probably should go to bed, but there are more stories to be read. I will catch up with all your fics soon.

Mom
bluesybelge chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Great ending and it's leaving open a lot of possibilities. I'm glad you didn't kill her but then again

... she just left.

I just love your stories. Looking forward to the next adventure of my all time favorite cop.
Mounty Swiss chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Thanks for this story!

And I look forward to "aunt Victoria" - love her!
lemonpig73 chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Oh well...you didn't kill Barbara. You're not as cruel as I am. lol Or are you keeping her death for another story?

Nice ending: Ironside is not heart-broken but his future with Barbara is uncertain. Will you write more about them? Marry them maybe? Kill Barbara on her wedding day?

I have enjoyed this story a lot (the 3 episodes are among my favs too) and am looking forward to reading you again soon. : )
bluesybelge chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Jimmy Chard. Well I'll be damned. Never thought of that guy. It's one of my favorite episodes.

This time the Chief can forget the bathtub :-)

And no time to prepare something to defend himself.

I really wonder what you will let him come up with to defend himself and hopefully save Barbara too.

Smashing story.
lemonpig73 chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Oooh, I wonder what will happen next? I'm still convinced that you are going to kill Barbara, so will she be stabbed or shot at? Maybe in an attempt to protect the Chief?

Please post again soon! : )
Mounty Swiss chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Interesting writing!

The story seems to take up speed.

How are you going to save the Chief this time?
lemonpig73 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
"Sure enough his scull had been caved by some kind weapon."

No wonder weapons have a bad reputation: even kind ones kill! lol :D

Despite all the mistakes and missing words, I am enjoying this story and cannot wait for the next installment.

It's gonna be a loooooooooong week. :(
Mounty Swiss chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
"What bright side?" he asked skeptically.

Ironside lifted one of the lists and pointed it at Randall. "These lists contain not one single person you will have to protect from becoming victims."

***

"Ironside scanned the area and settled upon a large rock that was under a bench."

I sure would like to know why that blood-covered rock was there.
bluesybelge chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
This is some kind of a killer. But I feel he is beginning to get nervous as things do not always work out as planned. First the Chief's female staff and then who? Ed? Mark? And yes why not Barbara.

Looks like you have still some surprises for us coming up. I'm eagerly looking forward to it.
lemonpig73 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Interesting chapter.

Now that we know for sure that Vic is not the killer, what will happen to Barbara? I bet on her being murdered.

"Is Mark going to live with us forever?" Hahaha, love it! : )
Mounty Swiss chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Sorry for Jill. I already liked her.

It's good to know that the Chief will finally get the murderer.
bluesybelge chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
You sure are keeping us hanging on and building up the suspense nicely.

However I hope you will not mind me asking you if you do read over your chapters before posting them? Somewhere near the end of the third part of this latest chapter you mix up Eve and Fran. I quote "Alright patrolman. Let's get going," Eve said as she headed for the door. Barbara watched as Eve left with the police officer... I know you mean Fran as Eve is still in the hospital, but still ...

Anyway I love the story and little mistakes like that do not spoil the pleasure I have reading it.
bluesybelge chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Going after Eve! What a miscalculation that is. The killer doesn't fully realize what awaits him. Harming Ironside's friends ! No one gets away with that unpunished.

Great suspense.
lemonpig73 chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Another great chapter...with a cliffhanger to match!

"Iron doesn't have a soft spot but Ironside does and he was about to put a knife in it." - Loved this one.