Reviews for Clash Of The Intersects
Dsn246 chapter 35 . 3/28
Great story! I enjoyed every chapter, I'd love to have Bryce still alive though!
Dsn246 chapter 21 . 3/27
Great banter at the end of the chapter!
Dsn246 chapter 14 . 3/26
I love the use of the Sarah flash scene from season 5 here, great call back to it!
Dsn246 chapter 11 . 3/26
The Amadeus scene is gold, I could definitely see that type of scene in a episode of Chuck
FluffyPikachuLovesYou chapter 35 . 2/2
Sad that Bryce died... But that was such a good story. I hope you will continue to write because you're so good!
DarkSpyder25 chapter 34 . 2/1
Also if you do write another story would you please consider putting the location of the scene under the date? Sometimes it was hard to follow where the scene was taking place.

Thanks
DarkSpyder25 chapter 35 . 2/1
Really enjoyed your two stories, it definitely was a great reimagining of what the series could have been like if Bryce didn't frame Chuck for cheating. I also want to commend you on having the courage to write a somewhat bittersweet ending. A common theme in fan fiction is that quite a few stories end a completely happy ending. While I myself would have preferred you didn't make the plot decision you did in New Orleans because I feel you took out one of your strongest story elements (well that is if you planning on writing another story in this verse), but it is bold of you to go this direction.

Thanks for writing and if you write more in the future I look forward to it.
Baby Huey chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
Please write a sequel. I need to get my Sarah Walker fix.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I am surprised that carina dd not say anythng about already samplng him for his seduction test
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
The lasers cauterized the wounds not clotted.

for future stories it is just BDUs not "BDU outfits". it is a uniform and no one in the military calls their uniform an outfit. I spent six years in the navy and i am not just blowing smoke here. Also no one in the military says 0900 hours, they simply say 0900. it is not oh-nine-hundred but zero-nine-hundred. the also would never say c-130 Hercules (unless they were giving a tour to civilians), it would be c-130.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
wow. for a minute there i thought chucks sister was going to crash the party at the restaurant
brutusjr chapter 35 . 12/6/2013
Great, great story. I just finished watching all the Chuck episodes on Netflix, and your great narrative helped a lot. I like your ending better than the original show.
JR69stang chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
In completed my reread of the entire story.
Your writing improved quite a bit from the
first chapters and throughout the story.
Though I am not a fan of Shaw in any form,
i was able to accept your version of Bryce,
whom I simply feel is a DB at Large in original
canon. So that part was OK for me.
Overall I did enjoy the story you wrote and
would read another if you choose to write one.
Thank You for writing this tail. JR
Mr. M.Parker chapter 35 . 11/13/2013
Thanks for the last chapter in the story and it who's a good chapter to read.
wimbledon92 chapter 35 . 11/11/2013
Thanks for posting this story, I might have to re-read it :)

Hope to see more of your stories in the future.