Reviews for Clash Of The Intersects
tasteywheat chapter 35 . 9/22
Another great story, glad you shared it with us, definitely up there with the first one as one my favorite Chuck AUs.
baldcoder chapter 35 . 2/25
Good story
phathead01 chapter 35 . 1/21
Great story. Thank you for writing
NerdMechine chapter 35 . 6/25/2015
First off I love the story, the only thing is I feel like Jesse has gone through a lot and didn't feel like it was fair to her for Bryce to die. They just fell in love, she finally found her happiness then it got taken away from her. Bryce didn't have to die is all I'm saying. Anyway love the story.
stars90 chapter 35 . 8/12/2014
Dang, what a story! Have to say, I was shocked you killed Bryce. But I don't disagree with the decision. Great work!
Dsn246 chapter 35 . 3/28/2014
Great story! I enjoyed every chapter, I'd love to have Bryce still alive though!
Dsn246 chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Great banter at the end of the chapter!
Dsn246 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
I love the use of the Sarah flash scene from season 5 here, great call back to it!
Dsn246 chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
The Amadeus scene is gold, I could definitely see that type of scene in a episode of Chuck
FluffyPikachuLovesYou chapter 35 . 2/2/2014
Sad that Bryce died... But that was such a good story. I hope you will continue to write because you're so good!
DarkSpyder25 chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
Also if you do write another story would you please consider putting the location of the scene under the date? Sometimes it was hard to follow where the scene was taking place.

DarkSpyder25 chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
Really enjoyed your two stories, it definitely was a great reimagining of what the series could have been like if Bryce didn't frame Chuck for cheating. I also want to commend you on having the courage to write a somewhat bittersweet ending. A common theme in fan fiction is that quite a few stories end a completely happy ending. While I myself would have preferred you didn't make the plot decision you did in New Orleans because I feel you took out one of your strongest story elements (well that is if you planning on writing another story in this verse), but it is bold of you to go this direction.

Thanks for writing and if you write more in the future I look forward to it.
Baby Huey chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
Please write a sequel. I need to get my Sarah Walker fix.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
I am surprised that carina dd not say anythng about already samplng him for his seduction test
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
The lasers cauterized the wounds not clotted.

for future stories it is just BDUs not "BDU outfits". it is a uniform and no one in the military calls their uniform an outfit. I spent six years in the navy and i am not just blowing smoke here. Also no one in the military says 0900 hours, they simply say 0900. it is not oh-nine-hundred but zero-nine-hundred. the also would never say c-130 Hercules (unless they were giving a tour to civilians), it would be c-130.