Reviews for Attention Paid
XIV-Forsaken-Seer chapter 1 . 6/19
I must say that I found your story equal parts amusing and enlightening. It's rather difficult for me to find stories where the Dinobots are actually smart and no one pays all that much attention to it.
Miratete chapter 1 . 3/19
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and clever and thought-provoking. Nine million years of war is certainly enough for the parties involved to get so caught up in the war and politics and tradition and the old excuses, that you would need a completely fresh point of view to realize how simply it could end. And there was so much more detail and phrasing that all bolstered Grimlock's frustration and disgust with the situation.

I love the way this was written and how you brought in the various characters to bring life to various points of the plot and theme. Dialogue and humor make it a very entertaining read.

My favorite moment? It was hard to decide but I started coughing at:

"...that annoying screechy jet who fluttered about Megatron constantly." You don't even name him, but you've summarized his existence so beautifully.

Thank you for a great story.
Late Owl Rambles chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I'm not a fan of Prime/Megatron, or slash in general, to be honest, but this was too hilarious and brilliant not to love.
nique17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
oh my! :)) hahaha that was really funny in a lot of things! like how it was a heavy burden being king and so is prime that he needs to cut back on his diesel. and also soundwave v hahahaha :) very funny.
CamaroLady chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Yep Grimlock ever the blunt one. Leave it to him to give it to them straight xD Lordy I was laughs by the end of this.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I almost choked on popcorn at the last bit.
kirara the great chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
omg I love the dinobots and I love when people make them highly intelligent as well like they should be
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Awesome...
Witch08 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Lol! You had me laughing almost the entire time! You rock, Grimlock!

I loved the "odd choking noise" from Soundwave after Grimlock purposely projected his thoughts! Lol!

-"Him Laserbeak dating Swoop. Me Grimlock need to give talk on safe sex."
-The outpost door closed on Soundwave's garbled *WARK!* of static..."
I especially loved that!
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This. Is. Brilliant! I love how you portray the Dinobots as just different, but not idiots. Part of me wants more, but I get that this is a great way to end it. :) poo soundwave!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
...Why didn't anyone think of the solution before!?
Insecticon chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
WHY IS THIS SO HILARIOUS I DON'T EVEN
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So funny! I love seeing Grimlock thinking, but still being himself
TilltheMorningLight chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Where has this been all my life? Grimlock is just perfect in this story!
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is Grimlock at his finest! Very direct, simple, and above all convinced that he is right, and everyone else is stupid! Nicely done!