Reviews for You Always Want What You Can't Have
K-9mom chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great story, thanks for sharing!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very moving and emotional! That had to be so hard for them!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
At least at the end they knew how the other felt about him/her.

Good work.
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is great! Seriously, I really enjoyed it. You've got Jack's voice down just right and Sam's mortification...well I say she did well not to just run away and hide forever! I certainly would. I mean gee god, poor woman! And that moment where she called out his name. My mouth actually fell open...clang!

But hey it all worked out for the best I suppose. I can see things developing quickly for them after that, if only temporarily...

It would have been nice to have another round of Sam getting herself off this time with him having permission to watch her, that would have been HOT! But I really like the way you played this out and I really hope they don't have too much trouble adjusting back to their old selves, shouldn't do though. Our heroes as strong and now made stronger by having some serious quality memories to sustain them rather than just fantasies ;)

Well done :)
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The concept is so good that it's a shame some of the punctuation, grammar and spelling errors spoil it.

Nevertheless, I think this is one of the best Sam/Jack finally together stories out there.
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
steamy :)
Arones chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
lol i love this...thats all i can say other than its still making me smile lol

Arones